haliway

Original poster
Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
This tool is a debugger for WonderWitch made by former Sophia Systems and was sold between April 2002 and June 2004 to whoever ready to spend 4500 yens.
I do have the evaluation version but i can not find any license and today It´s impossible to buy a license as the product is discontinued since 16 years.

Any charitable soul who could share his license ? (I could even pay for it).

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
no need buy license, demo ver have 2 week full command, ;)

□『WATCHPOINT for WonderWitch』の入手方法等
----------------------------------------------------------------------

「WATCHPOINT for WonderWitch」はソフィアシステムズのホームページから
入手することができます。
また、「WATCHPOINT for WonderWitch」は、どなたでも2週間無料で試用する
ことができます。試用時でも、特に機能制限はありませんので、「WATCHPOINT
for WonderWitch」の性能を実感していただけると思います。

発売価格¥4500円(税別)
詳細、購入方法等は以下のURLから

haliway

Original poster
Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Yes i know that Ricky but i guess i will have to find the way to uninstall, clean some registry keys etc and then reinstall so that the tool does not see the trick... otherwise i will be able to use it more than 2 weeks. If yourself you have managed to bypass this protection let me know how it works.

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
Yes i know that Ricky but i guess i will have to find the way to uninstall, clean some registry keys etc and then reinstall so that the tool does not see the trick... otherwise i will be able to use it more than 2 weeks. If yourself you have managed to bypass this protection let me know how it works.
make one VM , install every you need , backup the image , it will save the time you uninstall/ reinstall . and you crack by "back the time" in VM it not make issue , right ?

haliway

Original poster
Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Not that simple.
The Virtual Machine will boot with the host time, not with a predefined one or with a backed up one. I will probably need a service / task that would always set the time when starting the virtual machine (so before starting WATCHPOINT app). This app might have a daemon / service which starts at boot and performs some protection checks.
A license key is preferred by far (or a crack for this app).

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
ok, here is other way if you lazy reset time in VM
full install windows,vb, every you need in that VM image "only WATCHPOINT don't installl it"
backup this image ,
once you want use WATCHPOINT , start VM, install WATCHPOINT ,it will give you 2week. after 2 week, use backup image replace it ~~ you project and data save on share drive it not big issue
every time you want use WATCHPOINT, only replace VM image and install WATCHPOINT
very easy and skip a lot you think ... ;)
final if you still need license key is 4500+tax x10 time up I can help to find one

Last edited:

Make a donation