Welcome to Obscure Gamers

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

OG Group Buy 2.0

OG is trying to raise money to save hundreds of discs. We need to secure a few to start which'll help us get trust from the seller. If you're able to help please check the spreadsheet on google. Thank you!

Things to Batty for you?

You can disable the halloween effects by visiting User Preferences and hitting the "Disable holiday styling" option.

Looking for interest in possible UK OG meetup..

Where would you like to meetup?

• Total voters
Once Covid's been kicked down......

With the amount of lockdowns in the UK and worldwide we all need something to look forward too. Which is why I'm asking for interest in doing a possible OG meetup sometime late in 2020 or 2021. This is all depending on how fast a cure is found.

I'm thinking some sort of meetup with music, food, booze (for over 18's..) and screens hooked up with games to play etc. And possibly (if we can get consent from developers) to show of some developer builds and allow users to play.

The only issue here is I'm out in the middle of nowhere which is why I've made a poll for locations in the UK that users would be interested in. All will have train/bus links.

Depending on the location and amounts I'll let users know. It may have a small entry fee but this is only so we know and I'll list venue locations on the two top voted areas.

Numbers likely would be limited to around 100 users but depending on how many request, and depending on how much to rent we can sort something maybe with higher but I don't see many coming.

That's a great idea! I was always jealous reading about the NintendoAge bbq events. :)
If all stars and income align I'm definitely interest. And I love the idea of showcasing builds and making this event actually dev-oriented.
I have no preference of what location will be best, though. Anything close to exotic nightclubs?

I'll come for a holiday and to this if international flights are available then
Great username btw. Futurama fanboy here. :)

Coming from America I would be interested. I know jackshit about any of the locations in the poll, I'm just down for the idea.

That's a very good idea. That we can all meet up with other video game enthusiasts. However, it might be difficult for me to come because I live in France. But I won't miss this event.

If we're many enough, maybe we can give raiding Rare HQ a shot?

I'll want to show off some "stuff" if it happens.
Yeah. It would be cool if those who want could bring some hardware/software/whatever to show off or potentially trade. :)