Here are some links you may find helpful

Looking for specific 3DO M2 software

dutchconsolefreak

Jul 6, 2019
AGName
dutchconsolefreak
AG Join Date
Sep 8, 2005
Ok, i didn't even know the video display hardware was located on the jamma board, but since the M2 and jamma board are connected through the system bus it may just be a physical split to accommodate the video/audio/control signals easy access to the jamma connector. For now i'm going to focus where i left of many years ago, trying to find an easy way to boot executables on the fz-35.

I do own a M2 arcade board, but never even connected it. Do you have any advice what kind of jamma harness and psu i should buy to test the board?

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
Ok, i didn't even know the video display hardware was located on the jamma board, but since the M2 and jamma board are connected through the system bus it may just be a physical split to accommodate the video/audio/control signals easy access to the jamma connector. For now i'm going to focus where i left of many years ago, trying to find an easy way to boot executables on the fz-35.

I do own a M2 arcade board, but never even connected it. Do you have any advice what kind of jamma harness and psu i should buy to test the board?

Yes. PM me and I’ll get you all set up to run the board with appropriate equipment, etc etc

The top M2 board does not have a video encoder like the FZ-21S1 or 35 does. It’s a BT encoder on kiosks. This is not present on the Konami boards.

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
Bump. Because you never know!

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
2021 bump! Because you never know!