Lunar II eternal blue, odd problem dont know where else to ask

Tyler

Original poster
Oct 14, 2019
AGName
Tyler
AG Join Date
6.16.09 (june 16th 2009)
Playing on actual hardware not en emulator.
(disk is burned however)

ghost manor, completed floor 1, went back to takkar to save
returned to mannor now door on left of seond staircase will not open.

tried to repead floor one, but the last door will not let me return to the main room.

Game has closed 1st door in favor of second door but the second door wont open, some kind of glitch?
(will post pictures to elaborate)

unbelievably frustrated as im about 13 hours in and cannot continue? should i restart from the begging, and not go back to takkar after completing the first floor?

someone please help me

supersega

Donator
Donator
Registered
Nov 25, 2019
AGName
supersega
AG Join Date
Jul 25, 2014
Try to burn another disc and see if it has the same issue. What CDs are you using?

Tokimemofan

Registered
May 30, 2019
What is your hardware configuration?
This game has some strange glitches that only present on some setups.
1 big example is that the game crashes if using a model 1 Genesis and a ramcart while a 32x is installed.

Tyler

Original poster
Oct 14, 2019
AGName
Tyler
AG Join Date
6.16.09 (june 16th 2009)
Thank you all. sorry for my hysteria, just really into lunar and would hate to have started over.
that being said

i actually figured it out, alot of these old guides leave out imperative details.
found one thats more revealing, i must not have saved and thought i did, idk.....
"Moreover, you have to go into every room and clear every one, even all the dead ends. "

yes, im using jvc x eye with a burned verbatim brand disk,
got the bin/cue file here

got past it for now; its a fantastic series and to anyone who has'nt played it; do so you will not be dispointed (maybe frustrated at times)
(nowhere near as frustrated as vay, arguably the most difficult game ive ever completed iml)

but i digress, thank you all for bieng here for me. mods can delete as it is off-topic in development.

Make a donation