Diablodin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Ok. So the interested few here prefer Jericho to do business in the open and Jericho wants to do a deal behind the curtains.

Marketplace rule number 13 and 14:
All transactions must be taken place on-site via PM/Conversation.
Prices must remain listed even once an item has sold, this helps us build a picture of future items values.

Sort of contradicting rules... meaning you should juggle offers over PMs from sellers and then state selling price in the thread when the item is sold.

@Dans34 Maybe admins/mods should rewrite the rules and define them a little bit better.

I understand the need for dynamic sales to avoid selling items for cheap or if you don't know what something is worth, or if you have a lot of wiggle room.
I'm personally all for it but situations like this should be avoidable by defining rules better.

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
Ok. So the interested few here prefer Jericho to do business in the open and Jericho wants to do a deal behind the curtains.
SNIP
You raise a valid point Diablodin , I will speak to the rest of the staff to see if this can be made clearer

Reactions: Diablodin

Diablodin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
the only point i see here went wrong is that Jericho dont call a "realistic" start price. Well even a scratchy, uncomplete Alpha kit can get easy above 2,5K€ thies days. Its alpha first gen MS stuff.. This calls here are stupid scamm.
Yeah. I've seen them sell for a pretty penny lately.

You raise a valid point Diablodin , I will speak to the rest of the staff to see if this can be made clearer
There are different schools of thought regarding very open markets like this.
IMO I think people shouldn't have to know what items are worth before being able to list them and people should be allowed to ask the price they want. Items can hold sentimental value or have a limited sales record.
It should be allowed to ask about the price but with manners.
There are instances as with Developer Jeff, who's still in the industry and has special arrangements because of that, but it also seems most people wipe their threads of sold items and their selling price. How strict should we be?

Remove, move, or group PM this if need be. We're already cluttering Jeicho_L's post.

Last edited:

Make a donation