AG Join Date
40002301.jpg

Maximum Speed
port from Sammy Atomiswave
1 player (2 player over VS Link)
standart controller

DOWNLOAD

Enter to system menu - press A+B and click START
Navigate in system menu - click START for select next option, hold START for enter

Last edited:

sonik

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
AGName
sonik
AG Join Date
Mar 15, 2004
Those racing games works with wheel controller?

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Wow nice! Thanks again!

stranno

Registered
Mar 28, 2020
AGName
stranno
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

I would have called it Maximum Annoyance.

stranno

Registered
Mar 28, 2020
AGName
stranno
BTW: According to Linkedin (and the title screen, lol) this was developed by SIMS Co.

The same developers as The House of the Dead 2 port to Dreamcast and most Sega AGES for Playstation 2.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

Pitito

Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
pitito
AG Join Date
03/08/2015
I have no words anymore, thanks again Megavolt :)

This is a dream come true !!

Reactions: fafadou

MetalliC

Registered
Jun 28, 2019
AGName
MetalliC
AG Join Date
anyone checked if serial link multiplayer still works ?

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Not sure abaout this one, but I studied the operators manual for the Faster than Speed cabinet and it does LAN network with a router involved in the mix. So not sure if similar? But I have a hunch people could set up multiplayer over the internet with some tunneling program like Xlink Kai with 2 people using BBA's.

L2dTVfY.png

You can see that games manual here.

I can't find a manual for this game though, and sure in the hell not downloading the only hit that comes up since it looks like a shady site.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

MetalliC

Registered
Jun 28, 2019
AGName
MetalliC
AG Join Date
Not sure abaout this one, but I studied the operators manual for the Faster than Speed cabinet and it does LAN network with a router involved in the mix. So not sure if similar?
well, I'm pretty sure about this one game, because I've emulated that link and it works in Demul.
the question was if it works in DC port.

and no, Maximum Speed and Faster than Speed are NOT similar in link/multiplayer implementation.

I can't find a manual for this game though, and sure in the hell not downloading the only hit that comes up since it looks like a shady site.
its not hard to find -

Wombat

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
Can't find the exact post, but @megavolt85 said something along these lines; serial/link play is not possible yet, because the current port doesn't take the BBA configuration into consideration yet.

Esppiral

Registered
Jun 29, 2019
AGName
Esppiral
AG Join Date
October3, 21012
I didn't see this one comming!

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
well, I'm pretty sure about this one game, because I've emulated that link and it works in Demul.

and no, Maximum Speed and Faster than Speed are NOT similar in link/multiplayer implementation.

its not hard to find -
I never said YOU weren't sure about it. I said I wasn't sure since I didn't know about it. I was literally not doubting you for one moment I was just saying in my experience I only knew about the other games multiplayer implementation. I am feeling like there is some hostility in the message like you are reading too much in between the lines.

Again, I was just mentioning that I had not looked into THAT particular game so I didn't have personal experience with it. Was not about doubting you, or starting any drama, it was a simple statement. Nothing more, nothing less my friend.

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
-=FamilyGuy=-
AG Join Date
March 3, 2007

its not hard to find -

I never said YOU weren't sure about it. I said I wasn't sure since I didn't know about it. I was literally not doubting you for one moment I was just saying in my experience I only knew about the other games multiplayer implementation. I am feeling like there is some hostility in the message like you are reading too much in between the lines.

Again, I was just mentioning that I had not looked into THAT particular game so I didn't have personal experience with it. Was not about doubting you, or starting any drama, it was a simple statement. Nothing more, nothing less my friend.
From an outside perspective, there doesn't seem to be hostility. Maybe just some lost-in-translation of the tone.

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Perhaps you are right.

MetalliC

Registered
Jun 28, 2019
AGName
MetalliC
AG Join Date
share sram with configured network
here is it - 2 SRAMs, one configured as master other as slave

Perhaps you are right.
perhaps I get you not fully correct, for me it sounded like - I asked question if it works in port (because I'm 100% sure if/how it works in original game), but someone else starting to waste my time with "maybe this game uses BBA etc blahblah". that's how I originally get it.

Make a donation