Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

McDonald's eCrew Development Program (eCDP) - Nintendo DS

pancake

May 21, 2020
Glad I got to live to see eCDP's release! I hope all of you enjoy the game as much as I have learning about it's release :)screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.png

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
I saw the Nick Robinson video. Amazing story! Thanks code1038

owcs

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone know if the music is accessible somewhere online? I couldn't find it on khinsider.

I ripped it in the highest quality possible and uploaded it to youtube and google drive.

I also submitted it to khinsider. Hope this helps! It's a great soundtrack.

Reactions: code1038

Damian9303

Nov 18, 2020
Crew member have store N° attached to them
so you can read STORE N° > LOGIN > PASSWORD (6 consecutive characters)
View attachment 8877

for the manager, he has an extra number. i think it's the registration number delivered by Mcdonald's website, attached to MAC address but is not used anymore.
so you can read LOGIN > PASSWORD > STORE N° > EXTRA N°
View attachment 8876
I have decided to do some of my own research, and I'll update this post when it becomes relevant. For the crew member, you forgot the two letters after the Store N° which is for age. So in the provided picture, "OL5937" is 20 years old as of their registration. Also as far as the "registration number" goes, I'm sure it is the "serial number" in which McDonald's would send you from the game cart's serial number that then could be used to register a manager account using the last option of the main menu if all the information is correct. If there is any visible six-digit characters anywhere on the cart, if impressed on the front label that can only be seen under light or imprinted on the back, send it over and I'll try it. Or you can do so yourself on a wiped save via emulator (preferably) to verify, the process of the last option goes Store N° > Game Cart Serial N° > "Extra N°".

code1038

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
code1038
eBay Username
code1038
Store N° > Game Cart Serial N° > "Extra N°".
you can put any number for the game cart serial.
This should be in case you are using the same account with multiple cartridges.
A trace must have appeared on the manager's intranet.

Damian9303

Nov 18, 2020
you can put any number for the game cart serial.
This should be in case you are using the same account with multiple cartridges.
A trace must have appeared on the manager's intranet.
You can, but you can also put any ID for the first part of the login and transition to the password stage. Doesn't mean what you put in was correct for it to do anything in helping you transition to the actual menu itself. Since the process is unable to proceed when the correct Store N° and "Extra N°" are given, it shouldn't be difficult to infer the only numbers we don't have which is the serial is somehow linked to that "Extra N°". And it also shouldn't be difficult to assume that a serial number is printed somewhere on the cartridge to compliment the "Extra N°" which could've been given through McDonalds directly or through a set up proxy (from the stories I heard could be the latter) to disallow unsolicited registrations.

lukeover9000

Nov 20, 2020
AGName
lukeover9000
AG Join Date
11/20/2020
I get these 2 error messages to from the first two options when I try tapping on them... I can't read japanese, so I'm not sure what these two error messages mean. I'm not sure if it's because the .SAV from Nick Robinson's dump isn't loading but I am using the NDS bootstrap cfw plugin on the 2ds xl.

1605915840557.png1605915825954.png

The third option works though, it asks for a 6 digit code twice first (numbers only) and then a 6 digit password (with numbers and letters) the third time. Idk why this is happening since I placed the .sav file exactly where it's supposed to be, within the same directory as the .nds file, it's the way the nds bootstrap loads it by default.

Is there any way to log in through the third option? Thanks in advance. Congrats to you Coddy and Nick's journey on this.

Edit: Nevermind! Apparently if you're using the newest version of the NDS bootstrap on the 3ds/2ds, a new folder is created in the directory with the save files stored there. Just overwrote it with Nick's .sav file and entered his "482500" code and everything worked fine. I wish someone modified this game for an english translated version though lol. Thanks for everything.

Last edited:

Damian9303

Nov 18, 2020
I get these 2 error messages to from the first two options when I try tapping on them... I can't read japanese, so I'm not sure what these two error messages mean. I'm not sure if it's because the .SAV from Nick Robinson's dump isn't loading but I am using the NDS bootstrap cfw plugin on the 2ds xl.

View attachment 9744View attachment 9743

The third option works though, it asks for a 6 digit code twice first (numbers only) and then a 6 digit password (with numbers and letters) the third time. Idk why this is happening since I placed the .sav file exactly where it's supposed to be, within the same directory as the .nds file, it's the way the nds bootstrap loads it by default.

Is there any way to log in through the third option? Thanks in advance. Congrats to you Coddy and Nick's journey on this.
Yeah, it forces you to create a manager registration via the third option if there is no save file. Which I've already made brief mention of including the information it needs to proceed. Try taking a look inside of your nds-bootstrap.ini and if "NDS_PATH" is listed as the eCDP NDS, see also if there's a "SAV_PATH" and if it in anyway differs from the save file you placed inside already (in which case rename the save file as so). Else if it isn't specified at all, create a line for the "SAV_PATH" and use the "NDS_PATH" as a structure in routing it towards the right direction.

EDIT: Just realized you already figured it out after refreshing, since I hadn't refreshed the page while trying to do research in hopes of helping you. Carry on.

supersega

Donator
Donator
Registered
Nov 25, 2019
AGName
supersega
AG Join Date
Jul 25, 2014
I just saw Nick's video, and he mentioned OG which I completely forgot about. Just wanted to say congrats on figuring out the code and getting this dumped!!

Make a donation