Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

McDonalds Game

scottlox

Original poster
Sep 2, 2021
Hi, I was told to ask you guys about a McDonalds game or training aid that i have.. I have never played it as i don't own a nintendo and aren't a gamer but here it is anyway. I am located in Australia and it came with a bunch of McDonalds gear that i am still unboxing from an ex McDonalds franchise owner in Japan. I collect all things McDonalds. It looks to be brand new or unused, any help on what this actually is would be great.

Last edited:

scottlox

Original poster
Sep 2, 2021
i was hoping to get some input here but i guess not. Thanks anyway.

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Pretty sure the picture you posted was of something that has already been dumped.
It isn't a game really, it's training software.

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00