Original poster
Registered
Jun 19, 2020
AGName
Alevat
AG Join Date
19-06-2020
Welcome!
Today I will present you a different material from a different topic of the game, namely "Minecraft Classic: 0.0.18a_02", which was found yesterday on October 15, 2020, in the film I will show you what the game looks like on the server. Today without voice! This is a rare version. This month was been found 4 rare and 1 big rare version!

And out of curiosity, I have two questions for you:

1. When did you start learning Minecraft?
2. What do you think about these types of versions? Do you like more than 1.16.3/1.15.2 etc?
3. How do you remember those times?

I do not force a subscribe me or a paw up, you decide yourself :D

Last edited:

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Wow! That's very interesting! I love Minecraft. Especially the pre-combat versions.
I don't play it so much anymore, but played way too much of it when I first started summer/fall 2011.
I remember there wasn't a whole lot to the game even back then. I can easily see this version being extra rough.
How and where was this version discovered? On an old computer?

Alevat

Original poster
Registered
Jun 19, 2020
AGName
Alevat
AG Join Date
19-06-2020
Wow! That's very interesting! I love Minecraft. Especially the pre-combat versions.
I don't play it so much anymore, but played way too much of it when I first started summer/fall 2011.
I remember there wasn't a whole lot to the game even back then. I can easily see this version being extra rough.
How and where was this version discovered? On an old computer?
Actually answer for you question is - I don't know.
I never asked osici about how he got this versions, because like I said we got this month 4 rare and 1 big rare versions only thanks to him.
But I think that maybe it's from "old computer" and he don't say like "it's all what I have", so maybe later he will upload to us more :)

Reactions: Diablodin

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Actually answer for you question is - I don't know.
I never asked osici about how he got this versions, because like I said we got this month 4 rare and 1 big rare versions only thanks to him.
But I think that maybe it's from "old computer" and he don't say like "it's all what I have", so maybe later he will upload to us more :)
Cool! Very interesting. Please keep us posted about the other versions or builds as well.
Do you have any information about the different Launcher versions too?

Alevat

Original poster
Registered
Jun 19, 2020
AGName
Alevat
AG Join Date
19-06-2020
Cool! Very interesting. Please keep us posted about the other versions or builds as well.
Do you have any information about the different Launcher versions too?
No problem, I will posted about other news versions too.
"different launcher versions" - you mean versions of minecraft or launcher?
Actually
I use betacraft which is the first historical one and it is the best historical minecraft launcher, owner therefore I help him find these versions.
Betacraft.pl

Reactions: Diablodin

Make a donation