Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Mizzurna Falls! Survival Horror Sanctuary - 3/8

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

Even though I am a huge fan of RE 2 and wouldn't want that game NOT to exist, I wish Capcom would finish 1.5 and release in in 2022 as some nod to the fans as it's still a damn fun game in its own right

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

def a total love it or hate it game and damn I love it

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

I love weird and DAMN this is weird

scalr

Registered
Mar 24, 2022
The only one of those games I've ever played was Clock Tower II. It fascinated me as a kid because it was my first introduction to a horror video game, and just when I would get bored, something crazy would happen and engage me again.

The next game I would want to check out is Mizzurna Falls since that was actually in the gaming news recently, and it gives me those same kind of Clock Tower vibes, but in an "actual" American setting. (whatever that means)

Nov 30, 2019
AGName
sonoranreptile
AG Join Date
05/06/2010
It's really nice to have a full English translation for Mizzurna Falls

kbennett

May 30, 2020
Great videos, Awbacon! So many obscure game to be played. For the longest I've wanted to play Mizzuna Falls, now can do with translation patch. Acongagua is another recently translated if you want to do a video about it. Regards.

Getta Robo

Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Getta Robo
AG Join Date
Sep 29, 2008

a perfect game

A criminally underrated game which never made it outside of Japan, as usual.
Wishfully some bright people would secure it's rights and release it translated, like numerous companies do the past few years.

Make a donation