Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful

More Updates..

You may login tonight and notice the site is faster. That's because we finally ditched the dreaded 100mbit port for a 1gbit port and in the process gained 2 extra cpu cores and a larger SSD for only $5 more wew. Bonuses include not costing $120/month šŸ™ƒ.

Although not publicly announced here, in September 2020 OG registered to become a museum allowing us to archive and do museum activities including library based actions. This is just incase we open a building for people to read game magazines/documents etc. This wouldn't be any time soon and is purely based on funding options.

Being a company means we now have a proper business bank account, plus a proper business paypal.

The goals of our company/museum is simple, to preserve video game history for the future and to allow researchers access upon request. I personally will never profit from this and everything I own is under OG/VGPM ownership unless anything ever happens in which case anything I own would be returned. I make no money/income from OG as before, and will continue as it is now. Any and all profits will go back into the company for purchases/upgrades/fees etc.

In certain cases we may have requests by companies not to release/share information, this is beyond our control. Our goals always included working with devleopers closely and this won't change, so keeping them happy is a must.

I will still be about clearly, although not as active. Due to this we've also promoted DRW & Kabo to administrator seeing as I'm not as active. Morphic remains co-owner/admin of OG as before.

I kept this short as nobody ever reads apparently :(

I have no idea who is who and who does what but I trust you're using donations properly:giggle:

I'm the director/manager of OG, we're running under UK laws and all expenses are audited/taxed yearly by the UK government.

Donations are used to cover site hosting costs, the licenses for the site/systems we use and storage/hardware costs. The rest is used to pay for history to preserve be it hardware/software/data.

Although we don't have to publish expenses publicly this is a screen shot of this months expenses, for the sake being open.
1607427043953.png