Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Wii NDEV prototype on yahoo

deadhead69

Original poster
Registered
Sep 7, 2020
Just after spending my last cent of spending money, a seemingly mint in box prototype of an NDEV pops up on yahoo auctions with the label "Ver 2.1" instead of the usual product label. Does anyone know any more information about this? I wish I wasnt so broke or I'd buy it; it's in better shape than my boxed NDEV lol. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t752972390

DeChief

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
DeChief, Durandal
AG Join Date
Sometime in 2014?
Yes, I've got some information for you. That's one of "kamu kun"'s various Yahoo accounts, he's a known shill bidder who places high bids to reveal the next highest bid, then cancels his own bids.

Zenmarket has blocked most of his accounts but Buyee hasn't because they're a bunch of fucking monkeys, Yahoo refuses to do anything about him either.

Don't buy his shit.

hippo

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
assemblergames.com
AGName
tichua
AG Join Date
Feb 5, 2008
I can confirm the info @deCheif mentioned. Yahoo did a massive ban on all Kamukun accounts last July due to a lot of complaints. I think they banned the following accounts

kamukun_0720
elma7878
murah0123
deepseanet1945
kuriaisu1122

Now he's back with new accounts and using the same old scheme with some slight changes. If you do snipe bid, he will do the same as he has been doing (as DeChief mentioned). If you do one bid at a time, he will use his own accounts and make you bid again yourself. When the price got high enough, he will dump the listing on you. If he accidentally wins the listing, he just cancels the auction and relists it again. Stay away from him

kennypecheur

Donator
Donator
Registered
Aug 16, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
kennypecheur
AG Join Date
19/05/2014
I was looking to bid on that NDEV so thanks a lot guys !

deadhead69

Original poster
Registered
Sep 7, 2020
So this NDEV is authentic or not? Is he a scammer too if you can beat his bidding tricks? Does yahoo's feature of extending the listing time for bids at the last second make it impossible to beat him?

D

Deleted member 274

The NDEV is authentic iv seen a few 2.1's sell in past that's not the issue here, while rare he IS going to shill bid as high as he can so he can command a premium for it. That is something to be mindful of, if he is not happy with price he will relist until he is, be careful with buying from this individual. Just take into consideration proper bidding tactics regarding this practice and be mindful, don't use sniper bids.

Reactions: hippo

Make a donation