Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful
  • Hello, Guest.

With the recent attacks against members, and lack of care towards their mental health we have started a fundraiser to help fund the life saving charity the Samaritans. Without their support and efforts many people we know wouldn't be alive.

If you're able to help, you can donate via our fundraiser on GoFundMe Link

Thank you.

Need help reviving a hkt-0120 (on various levels): GD-M, OS mode, Jumper settings?

T_chan

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
T_chan
AG Join Date
Apr 13, 2008
Personally, I never tried formatting via the scsi card... not even sure if it's supposed to work...

Nolaw

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, sry about the lack of feedback und updates. I took a longer break over Christmas, but wasn't lazy.

Set5 problems still remain the same though, so next step which I hoped could be avoided is to replace all caps.
But I tried everything by now, replaced the SCSI fuse, even bought a new Win98 PC as I thought maybe the problems came from my connected system and not the Set5 itself. Sadly that didn't help either, but hey, I got a new cool old new PC now :)

Replacing the caps is basically my last idea, after that I need to approach the problems from a new angle...

Good news is that at least the set4 is now fully up and running, including the attached Dev-PC and SDK:

1611343741643.png

I'll post again once I replaced the caps.