Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

New member, glad to be here

v3ck1n

Original poster
Registered
Mar 22, 2020
Hello everyone! My name is Jake and I'm relatively new to emulation/preservation but I'm a long-term Xbox fan, I remember being 10 when the OG xbox came out and spending the majority of my childhood and teens playing Halo. I found a youtube channel recently which hooked my attention and after watching all of his videos it encouraged me to buy a debug Xbox from ebay.. I also heard having the extra RAM helps with that Starcraft game which unfortunately has never been released or downloaded from a youtube comment..

The debug unit I bought has a prototype build of the DaVinci Code game on it. Obviously this was never game of the year or anything but I still am going to image the HDD for preservation's sake. Like I said I am new to this scene but I found the guide with ViridiX and I have everything ready besides a desktop with a virtual machine.

I'm really excited to hear from you guys, all of the posts seem very well-informed and helpful. I'm not holding out too much hope that my debug unit has anything that exciting or note-worthy, but certainly someone else besides myself will be able to know for sure. -Jake

Reactions: Pinta77

Make a donation