Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #6 - Updated Models for IDF Soldiers

14-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_Updated_Models_PS3_Gameplay.png

This article shows a small gameplay test of the new Updated Models for Israeli Soldiers running on Playstation 3, and a small "Behind the Scenes" of the creation of the new IDF Models:

CaptainPS2

Registered
May 7, 2019
To be honest this doesn't look THAT bad. While I might agree the content is pretty controversial for some people, I believe entertainment should be about different aproaches. And like somebody said a few posts earlier, it is up to the player to choose what he/she wants to play in terms of video games. Restricting something because you feel offended shouldn't be allowed, since well, many of us are already adults and we can corelate what's good and what's bad. Same goes for that kind of people who think video games make you a criminal or a violent individual.

I wish you good luck!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Thanks mate for the compliments! This is just a testmap to showcase that Split Screen Multiplayer works fine on all platforms (PC, PS3 and Xbox360).

But I will create complete maps for multiplayer, maps inspired by Counter Strike, maybe even remake some of CS Maps in Unreal Engine (changing some bits here and there because of copyrights reasons).

Stay connected!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Do you Remember? Who misses that Golden Era? Multiplayer Madness is Back on Fursan al-Aqsa!

The mayhem is coming soon to PC, PS3, Xbox360...

4P_Split_Screen_PDark.png

4P_Split_Screen.png

Alastor

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 11, 2019
AGName
Alastor
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Pretty interesting project you got here.
I appreciate your effort in getting an age rating for the game. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep up the good work! ?

Reactions: udkultimate

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Pretty interesting project you got here.
I appreciate your effort in getting an age rating for the game. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep up the good work! ?
Thanks my friend for the kind words and compliments. No worries, I wont feel down neither give up. This game was born in 2009, whenever I began to study 3dsmax for game development (I worked many years on Cinema 4D for motion graphics and TV Advertising). On that time I was using FPS Creator Engine (now Game Guru Engine), then on 2014 I moved to UDK / Unreal Engine 3, and the history everybody knows :D :D :D

P.S: I think that the controversial theme of my game is what is making people feel some kind of interest. This game is causing many reactions from people on the internet, many love it, many hate it, however, like it was said once, it doesn't matter if people talk bad or good about me, so long as they are talking about me :D :D :D

So this helps to gain visibility for my game, even though some people are hating it, I don't care :D :D :D

Yesterday, in a brazilian forum, an Israeli guy (who lives in Brazil) answered my thread (as I am publishing about my game all arround the web), saying he was shocked by game, and that my game disturbed him a LOT :D :D :D :D

So I said for myself, if my game is causing these kind of reactions, it is because it has its power, propaganda power, media power, and I am very optimistic this will be a sucessfull game.

Cheers!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #7 - Making Off SplitScreen Multiplayer

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I implemented the Multiplayer with SplitScreen for my game.

It's worth a reading :D

17-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_PC_Multiplayer.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa - Enemies AI Update

18-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Enemies_AI_Update.png

This video shows the updated enemies AI in action, alongside the preview of a very fun new game mode: "Blow Them Up"

Let's frag!

In the next post I will reveal the tech detail of this new AI system I created using Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.

Cheers!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #8 - Enhanced Artificial Intelligence for Enemies

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I created various AI algorithms for my game entirely in Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.

Cover_Shoot_AI_2.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
#FursanAlaqsaGame meets @MortalKombat!

Can you guess what I am planning next to my game?

Cheers!

#Blood #KnifeKills #FinishHim #FlawlessVictory #Fatality

Skeleton.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello guys! Just want to show off here something cool I created. A cool HeadShots Counter for the Special Ops Mode.

The basic tech behind it is very simple.

On the UnrealScript Class that control the enemy behaviour, I created a boolean variable called HeadShot. Then on the TakeDamage Event of the enemy UnrealScript Class I created a small function to detect which bone of the skeleton was hit by the weapon projectile (in case Head and Neck Bones).

So whenever the weapon projectile hits the Head or Neck Bones, the boolean variable HeadShot is set to true (it begins the code as false).

And then on Kismet there is a node which can read object properties (variables). So I simply added this node to read the variable HeadShot value, and if its true, I made increment in 1 another variable (kismet variable) which is the HeadShot Counter. So that means, each time the player shoots the head of the enemy. the HeadShot Counter will increment in one, so the player performs 3 headhsots on the enemy, the HeadShotCounter will be 3.

Next step is add another counter to count total number of enemies on map. It begins by counting all enemies an add them to an array, and then add an event (Enemy Death), and each time this even occurs, one enemy will be removed fromt the array (ObjectList). So whenever this array becomes empty, that means we killed all enemyes. And after killing all the enemies, then we go there and check for the value of HeadShotsCounter variable. If I want the player to perform at least 10 HeadShots, I need to check if this variable is >= (bigger or equal) than 10. If yes, then the mission is accomplished. If it is < (less) than 10, then mission failed.

It's that simple!

Cheers!

HeadShotsCounter1.png

HeadShotsCounter2.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
I'm really looking forward to this game since the day you advertised it on our forums! It sounds promising, good luck with it :D
Thanks my friend, and welcome to my thread here also. Whenever you work alone, you need to publish on as many sites as possible.

Cheers!

tjd2

Registered
Jan 8, 2020
Why did you delete UDK ultimate?
I got copy of it anyway from torrents, so i don't really care, but i'm still interested.

EDIT: nvm, i saw you were asked by Epic. It still won't be possible to take it down completely. That's the magic of internet. Once it gets there, it stays there forever

Reactions: udkultimate

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Why did you delete UDK ultimate?
I got copy of it anyway from torrents, so i don't really care, but i'm still interested.
Hello mate. Congratulations!!! You are lucky now. I imagine after some years my project UDKUltimate will so coveted, wanted just like Gears of War 3 Source Code :D :D :D :D

Man, I deleted because EPIC Games asked for me to delete it. They got aware of it, they were monitoring me from a long time, I think from since the beginning. So they kindly asked me (through an attorney, Cease & Desist Letter).

However, they were awesome with me, they gave me an Oficial Unreal Engine 3 License, a specific license for me, on which they authorized me to use my modified version of UDK Engine for developing and publishing my game on all plataforms I added support (PC, PS3 & Xbox360).

Now I am using my custom UDK Engine for my game, and I have made a LOT of other changes (improvements) for this game I am developing, especially fixing and adding new features for the split screen multiplayer mode.

In original UDK, split screen multiplayer does not have a complete HUD for player, because the UDK HUD is in Flash (Scaleform), and Scaleform does not work on split screen.

So I manually converted the UDK Standard HUD System from Flash to Canvas (the legacy UT3 HUD System), however I made it look almost identical to the Flash HUD.

Also I added a lot of gameplay features for my game, like a HeadShot system, with a counter, because I am adding some cool missions, which I call Special Ops, they are not linked to the campaign mode, they are kinda side missions for fun, like perform at least 15 headshots on a map with 20 bots.

There is a lot of stuff behind the scenes. I plan to release soon a Free Gameplay Demo for anyone test and have a feel of my game.

Cheers!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
In this small video I show some cool and custom pickup items I created for the #Multiplayer mode, in the best style of #RetroFPS and Classic #FPSGames like @QUAKE and @DOOM. Also you can see the finished HUD for Multiplayer.

Reactions: kabojnk and Dans34

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 0 Weapons

Sharpen your Knife, lock and load your Gun, prepare yourself for the Battle. Holy War begins in March 2020.

Select your path towards Victory or Martyrdom, because the Houris (Maidens of Paradise) are waiting you.

Video: http://tiny.cc/mrnbkz

Episode_0_Weapons_Showcase_Final_EN_Fix.1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: krHACKen (aka kHn)

Make a donation