• Good day, Guest!
    Flowers in Chania

OG is raising money to form a non profit community interest company enabling us to preserve more history than ever before!

Unfortunately, like most things in life this is going to cost money and we're asking for some help from the community. All users will be given donator status, along with early updates and depending on how much you help us with we'll try to chuck in some free merch!

This will cost us roughly $850 for two years including business address/phone number etc which is needed to register a business bank account within the UK.

You can help us by making a custom pledge, or by making a general pledge as it all helps us greatly. We're happy for a one time donators via Ko-Fi, Patreon asks monthly so please be aware. To prevent charge backs we're unable to accept Paypal at this time. Although once live this will be sorted too!

One time donations can be sent via our Ko-Fi,

Or for monthly please visit our Patreon, Ko-Fi is preferred as they charge us less fee's. Become a Patron of Obscure Gamers!
  • The Obscure Gamers 2020 Light and Dark themes are now live! Please report any bugs and make any suggestions you may have to a member of staff.

New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

udkultimate

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello guys, some new promo art here:

udkultimate

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #6 - Updated Models for IDF Soldiers

This article shows a small gameplay test of the new Updated Models for Israeli Soldiers running on Playstation 3, and a small "Behind the Scenes" of the creation of the new IDF Models:

CaptainPS2

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
To be honest this doesn't look THAT bad. While I might agree the content is pretty controversial for some people, I believe entertainment should be about different aproaches. And like somebody said a few posts earlier, it is up to the player to choose what he/she wants to play in terms of video games. Restricting something because you feel offended shouldn't be allowed, since well, many of us are already adults and we can corelate what's good and what's bad. Same goes for that kind of people who think video games make you a criminal or a violent individual.

I wish you good luck!

udkultimate

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Thanks mate for the compliments! This is just a testmap to showcase that Split Screen Multiplayer works fine on all platforms (PC, PS3 and Xbox360).

But I will create complete maps for multiplayer, maps inspired by Counter Strike, maybe even remake some of CS Maps in Unreal Engine (changing some bits here and there because of copyrights reasons).

Stay connected!

udkultimate

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Do you Remember? Who misses that Golden Era? Multiplayer Madness is Back on Fursan al-Aqsa!

The mayhem is coming soon to PC, PS3, Xbox360...

Alastor

2019 Donator
2019 Donator
Reaction score
AG User Name
Alastor
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Pretty interesting project you got here.
I appreciate your effort in getting an age rating for the game. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep up the good work! 😁

udkultimate

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Pretty interesting project you got here.
I appreciate your effort in getting an age rating for the game. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep up the good work! 😁
Thanks my friend for the kind words and compliments. No worries, I wont feel down neither give up. This game was born in 2009, whenever I began to study 3dsmax for game development (I worked many years on Cinema 4D for motion graphics and TV Advertising). On that time I was using FPS Creator Engine (now Game Guru Engine), then on 2014 I moved to UDK / Unreal Engine 3, and the history everybody knows :D :D :D

P.S: I think that the controversial theme of my game is what is making people feel some kind of interest. This game is causing many reactions from people on the internet, many love it, many hate it, however, like it was said once, it doesn't matter if people talk bad or good about me, so long as they are talking about me :D :D :D

So this helps to gain visibility for my game, even though some people are hating it, I don't care :D :D :D

Yesterday, in a brazilian forum, an Israeli guy (who lives in Brazil) answered my thread (as I am publishing about my game all arround the web), saying he was shocked by game, and that my game disturbed him a LOT :D :D :D :D

So I said for myself, if my game is causing these kind of reactions, it is because it has its power, propaganda power, media power, and I am very optimistic this will be a sucessfull game.

Cheers!

udkultimate

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #7 - Making Off SplitScreen Multiplayer

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I implemented the Multiplayer with SplitScreen for my game.

It's worth a reading :D