Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa - Demo Coming Soon...

Finally, after a lot of hard work and polishment, I am finishing, for the next few days, a free demo for "Fursan al-Aqsa", so anyone will be able to test the gameplay, learn the combat mechanics and prepare for the big battle, which comes on Episode 1.

Demo_Announcement_1.png

Demo_Announcement_2.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Demo_Release_Banner_final_EN.png

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

وصلى الله وسلم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all friends

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you

This is the Free Demo of the game Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque. The main objective of this demo is to let players test the Combat Mechanics, give me a feedback, and enjoy killing some zionist soldiers :)

Download PC Version:
196033.png

Download PS3 Version:
196034.png

Download Xbox360 Version:
196035.png

This is just a testmap which does not represent the final game's visuals, it was just projected to focus on gameplay and urban warfare (kinda training scenario), simulating the combat situations players will face on the final game, Insha Allah (God's willing).

The enemies A.I is very smart and dynamic, the enemies can feel your presence, if you get too much close to them, or if you shoot at their direction. They also will hunt you untill death :)

I tried to make the game very realistic, yet, keeping it a videogame. So, dying is very easy, also killing enemies is not very hard. I placed many healthpacks arround the map to help you recover your health.

You need to plan each shot, you need to be very strategic and try to avoid the enemies bullets as much as you can. You need to jump a lot and use the crouch button, to manually deviate from the bullets, to take cover behind objects and walls. I tried to avoid implementing a cover system like Gears of War, instead, I opted by a manual cover system, because it feels more realistic, organic, and challenging. By pressing the pause button (ESC key on PC), you can see the Controller/Keys Configuration with all gameplay commands.

You can kill any enemy with just one certain headshot, and the more headshots you perform, you get a higher ranking.

Inside the demo's download package I added 3 Readme files (English, Portuguese and Arabic) with complete information on how to install and configure the game, how to use gamepad with PC, the list of some known bugs, and other informations. Please read it before playing.

So I hope everyone likes this demo and enjoy playing it. This is just a glimpse of what awaits you on the final game.

Cheers and until next update!

P.S: I need to take a break some days to recharge my batteries :)

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
im not so good at this game

Reactions: udkultimate

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello man!

Youtube seems to have deleted this video. That`s a shit.

Can you please upload for me to publish on IndieDB?

Better, I can let people upload there the videos, is better.

IndieDB gave me authorization and they don't have these content restrictions.

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
DON'T UPLOAD GAMEPLAY VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE. YOUTUBE IS RACIST AGAINST ISLAM AND WILL REMOVE IT.

Just register at

Then go to your profile, click on videos, and add your videos.

I got personal authorization from the site owner to promote my game there, and they don't have any kind of content restriction there, so you can use it as alternative to youtube whenever recording gameplay/review of my game.

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
Hello man!

Youtube seems to have deleted this video. That`s a shit.
YouTube did delete it however I appealed and it was allowed back

Video above should work

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
YouTube did delete it however I appealed and it was allowed back

Video above should work
Thanks man, I will now download the video to keep with me also!

About the game itself, dude, did you see the readme instructions :D

You need to use the aim "RB" button, so you can see the enemies which are far away. Especially the M4A1 which has a far zoomed view. The way to play this game is not moving too much, rather, stay in a safe position, crouch, stand up, shoot, then crouch again.

War is hard, especially IDF Army, which all we know, have a strong militar power

And did you like the game, the graphics, the controller force feedback, the menus, UI, and so on.

Cheers and thank you dude for the video.

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello friends!

The PS3 Demo was buggy, it was not working on PS3 at 1080p, neither 720p, only 480p.

But I already fixed it, as you can see here:

So tomorrow I will launch an updated version of the demo, including the working PS3 Demo, and this new freaking awesome feature, Bullet Time with all its glory :D :

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa - Demo feedback and player's reception

In this article I made an analysis of the feedback I received for my game's demo and general player's reception.

Hello my friends,

Today two weeks have passed since the release of Fursan al-Aqsa Training Mission, the free demo of my game, and I came here especially for saying a BIG THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING MY GAME, IT HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS WHICH I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED IT COULD BE!

It even topped the list of popular games on IndieDB, as you can see from this screenshot below:

Eafxy-pXgAIOQ7K

Also the number of downloads is almost reaching 500, and each day there are some new people downloading my game (5 to 10 downloads a day). For some people this number maybe very small, however for me, this is indeed a milestone for my project. For someone who is doing everything alone, and manually, I think I have done an excellent job marketing and promoting my game arround the web.

Despite the strong political and religious content of my game, people simply loved it, especially the gameplay mechanics. My game is being called as "An Islamic Max Payne with the violence of Hotline Miami and the difficulty of Dark Souls".

WOW, having my game compared with some of the most important gaming franchises of all times is simply and honor for me!

I am very optimistic now and I am sure that my game has potential to be one of the best indie game of 2020, Insha Allah (God's willing)!

Other important step I have taken, and I am sure this will help my game to receive even more visibility, is that I sent thousands of press releases for thousands of gaming websites and youtube channels, from small to big ones like IGN and Gamespot. I also submitted my game to many indie events, like BostonFig, IndieCade, Independent Games Festival, Brazil Game Show, Brazil Independent Games Festival, PAX, Bit Summit, and many others.

Until now I received two positive answers, from BostonFig and IndieCade, even though they said my game is still being analysed by the event judges, to decide wether it will be showcased or not. Anyway, I hope they will acept my game, and until these events, I will be able to finish the full game (Episode 1).

So, thanks to Allah (God), and for all this wonderful community, my game is simply kicking asses :)

My game also received many reviews from Youtubers, even though the marjority of these are from Brazillian Playstation Scene Members, but any review and feedback, for me is VERY IMPORTANT!

So here follows some of the reviews so far.

And here follows some screenshots of another map I am working on, Jenin - The Camp of Resistance:

jenin_1.png

jenin_2.png

jenin_3.png

jenin_4.png

Again, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AWESOME SUPPORT!

Cheers from Brazil :) and untill next update.

Reactions: kabojnk

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello guys!

Just a small informative update here.

Now I am becoming famous hahaha. Please, take a read on this cool interview with my friend @davechatsgames:

And here is the first, of many, gaming press channels talking about my game (it's from Brazil):

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
For today I want to showcase the WIP of this new map I am working for my game. Now I already exported the level geometry to Unreal Engine 3 and made the exterior lighting. Next step will be add the props.

jenin_map_1.png

jenin_map_2.png

jenin_map_3.png

jenin_map_4.png

poly_collision.png

Another new update:

Please take a look at this gameplay of #FursanAqsaGame by my friend @TheGeek40. My game is very optimized for running on almost any PC, but on actual gen PC (gaming pcs) it runs at 60fps or even more!

That's a great achievement!

And here is the game running at 250 fps on a top notch gaming PC:

Reactions: kabojnk

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
For today's #screenshotsaturday I want to showcase the new props I added to my map, still have a bunch of others to add, but I think they are fitting well together. I also changed some textures. #FursanAqsaGame #Palestinewillbefree #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #indiegames #3DSMax

Jenin_Props_New_1.png

Jenin_Props_New_2.png

Jenin_Props_New_3.png

Jenin_Props_New_4.png

Jenin_Props_New_5.png

Gloves

Jul 28, 2020
Hey, I beat the demo w/ A rank on PC. I'm sure I'm not the first to do so but figured I'd share regardless.

1596002526226.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hey, I beat the demo w/ A rank on PC. I'm sure I'm not the first to do so but figured I'd share regardless.

View attachment 8196

Congratulations man!

Now you are oficially a Bad Ass Islamic Terrorist hahaha!

I am happy you enjoyed my game's demo. Praise be to Allah (God), all people who played the demo loved it, however, many people felt this a bit frustrating because the exagerated difficulty.

You are number 4 to earn Rank A, from 606 people (the number of downloads).

So because this I am polishing and balancing this demo a bit, to release until this weekend an updated demo. It will still be challenging as I wont change the ammount of damage each bullet cause on the player (and enemies), however I will add a small reaction time for the enemies before they shoot at the player, like 1 to 2 seconds after the enemies see the player. Added to the bullet time effect, I think this will give the player a good opportunity to deviate from the enemies bullets.

Also other thing I realized, MANY people did not use the bullet time effect. I added the commands list in the pause menu, but I will make some small on screen instructions for the player.

Last but not least I will add on this updated demo one mode for Multiplayer Split Screen so people can have a taste of what awaits on Episode 1, which I plan to release until the end of August / Beginning of September.

Cheers!

WorldGenesis

:D
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£7.40
AGName
WorldGenesis
AG Join Date
May 12, 2007
So shouldn't this be moved into the Indie Game Development section at this point and not be under the Sony Programming & Development section of the forums? :p

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
So shouldn't this be moved into the Indie Game Development section at this point and not be under the Sony Programming & Development section of the forums? :p
Hello my friend. Ok, no problems, move this if you wish, it makes more sense.

Cheers!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
For this #ScreenShotSaturday I want to showcase another milestone for my game #FursanAqsaGame. I was able to get split screen multiplayer for my game running at 60 fps on #Playstation3 in #UE3, something many big studios failed to achieve, on that time:

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello guys!

New update here.

I made a new feature for my game. You can change the Camera from 1st Person to 3rd Person at any moment, just by clicking on "Q" (Select on Consoles). I hope you all enjoy!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hey guys!

Here follows the Showcase of the new map for my game, Fursan al-Aqsa Training Camp, for players training the basic commands of the game and prepare for the great battles that will be faced in this Journey for Revenge and Liberation of al-Aqsa Mosque!

Allah Akbar!

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_2.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_3.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_4.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_5.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_6.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_7.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_8.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_9.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_10.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_11.png