Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello guys!

Small update here.

I already began working on the Campaign Missions of #FursanAqsaGame. Each mission will have a cool intro cutscene animation, a triumphal entry in the best James Bond Goldeneye 007 Style!

By the way, I already created a very simple, easy and clean visual programming workflow for the mission objectives. So now It's very fast for me setup some cool mission objectives, like destroy security cameras, find specific items, sabotage enemies weapons, disguise, deactivate alarms, and so on.

Kismet_Mission_1.png

Kismet_Mission_2.png

Kismet_Mission_3.png

Kismet_Mission_4.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase another Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame. This map (a revamped version of the demo map) is based on Camp Ariel Sharon, a complex of IDF Bases in Southern Israel. In this mission you bravery infiltrate on this base to spoil Israel's evil plots against Palestinian Civillians, seeking victory or your martyrdom!

By the way, I already have choosen the name for this first episode: Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 1 - Call of Jihad :D :D :D

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_2.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_3.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_4.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_5.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_6.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_7.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_8.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_9.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_10.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_11.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_12.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase the new enemies classes I created for my game #FursanAqsaGame, also I created a new skin for my game's protagonist, especially for a brand new explosive game mode: Suicide Operations. #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #IndieDev #FreePalestine

Episode 1 is coming very soon, Insha Allah. I hope you all will have a very cool gaming experience, especially the Shooter fans out there.

Cheers and until next update.

AHMAD_AL-GHAZZAWI_SUICIDE_OPERATIONS.png

IDF_JERUSALEM_POLICE.png

IDF_MILITARY_GENERAL.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Drone Gameplay

Hello guys!

I want to showcase a brand new vehicle which will be used on some Campaign Missions of Fursan al-Aqsa Game.

Intelligence in times of war means killing your opponents with their own weapons...

Enjoy this new gameplay showing off the drone, which you will use in many missions across the Campaign Mode of #FursanAqsaGame

drone_banner.png

drone_making_off_1.png

drone_making_off_2.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
This is just a sneak peek of the Explosive Action and Epic Bosses Battles which awaits you on Fursan al-Aqsa.

Boss1.png

Boss2.png

Boss3.png

Boss4.png

Boss5.png

Boss6.png

Boss7.jpg

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
For today I want to showcase a new map I am making for #FursanAqsaGame.

This will be a Mossad Office Headquarter, the Israeli Secret Service.

Your mission is to infiltrate on the office, and find some important documents about a new attack Israel is planning against Palestine.

EiLhEFwWoAAHVjZ.jpg

EiLhSJFXgAA4uHz.jpg

EiMZVQbX0AA0_Um.jpg

EiPNuEFXkAEj0Q6.jpg

EiPNaE_WkAEIKYU.jpg

EiPNPfWXkAIhcFP.jpg

EiPNWptXgAMFDR6.jpg

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Here I showcase the first person mode for some guns of my game, especially the pistols, greatly inspired by the classic Goldeneye 007.

My game is a Third Person Shooter, however, listening to the desire and feedback of many players who played my game`s first demo, I added the possibility to change between first person and third person view at any time in the game, pleasing both worlds (FPS fans and TPS fans).

But for the sake of keeping this reference to Goldeneye 007, I decided to only add hands models to pistols (otherwise they will not look good), as for the rifles, they dont have first person arms. It`s a game design decision.

Also I manually made the reload and equip/holster weapons animation to remember as much as I can Goldeneye 007.

I hope you enjoy, and very soon I will release a new demo for my game, the "Infiltration Demo". More details soon.

Cheers!

fps_guns_3.png

fps_guns_4.jpg

Eizff_BWAAUvl5J.jpg

Ei8ZekUX0AEyI7q.jpg

Ei8b01bWoAAADXQ.jpg

Ei8bp-FXcAcat1J.jpg

Ei8d5F9XsAMqYjg.jpg

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Announcement Trailer - All the Power to the People of Palestine

power_to_people_of_palestine.png

Watch the video: http://tiny.cc/om0zsz

Soundtrack by Rodrigo KTarse (https://www.youtube.com/user/rodrigo17290) the Great Insurgent Rapper of Brazil's Guetos!

Updated Demo

Download PC Version: http://tiny.cc/ym0zsz
Download PS3 Version: http://tiny.cc/zm0zsz
Download Xbox360 Version: http://tiny.cc/1n0zsz

This Updated Demo of Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque will allow players to have a taste of the Campaign Mode, which has a gameplay very similar to (and inspired by) the Classic Shooter Goldeneye 007, with many mission objectives to complete on each "mission", such as destroying security cameras, sabotaging some Israeli equipment, finding documents that reveal more details about the game’s plot, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, finding and murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinian civilians, hijacking vehicles, taking down planes.

Adding to this, there is a Multiplayer Map, Battle of Negev Desert, so you all can revive the Golden Days of Split Screen Multiplayer Games.

On consoles (PS3 and Xbox360), the multiplayer mode works outside the box, as for PC, you need to have 2 Xbox360 Gamepads for PC. However, it works aswell with ANY PC Gamepad through the Xbox360 Controller Emulator, which is already included with PC Version.

After you install the PC Version, just go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Press Beta\Support\Xbox360ControllerEmulator.zip

All the intructions are there.

The full version of this game will be released in January 2021, Insha Allah (God's Willing)

I hope you all enjoy this updated demo, as there is too much love, dedication and many sleepless nights spent on this project.

Assalamu Alaykum, may the Peace be upon You!

Nidal Nijm.

Note: There is a small bug in the game (which does not interfere with gameplay), it is a bug in the version of Unreal Engine 3 that I am using. Sometimes, when the player leans against some walls and tries to shoot, the projectile of the weapon is not launched. To solve this, just tap in any direction (W, A, S, D / analog directional on consoles) and shoot again. This is because the starting point of the projectile launch in Unreal Engine 3 is calculated in relation to the position of the player's camera, and sometimes the camera is "pressed" on some walls when the player is too close, losing the starting point of calculation for launching the projectile.

Reactions: kabojnk

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC 64bit Patch

This is just the 64bit version of Fursan al-Aqsa Game Executable, which I am providing because some Windows 10 users are experiencing some crashes while running the game, as Win10 has some compatibility problems with old 32bit applications.To "install" this patch, simply copy the zip file to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\

Extract the zip file there, then run the game direcly:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win64\FursanAqsaGame.exe

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Indie_Cade_GameSlam_Final.png

Allah Akbar! All the praise be to Allah! My game will be showcased on @IndieCade Festival, GameSlam Opening Event! This is a dream coming true!

Tachikoma

Registered
Sep 28, 2020
AGName
Tachikoma
AG Join Date
Some time in March 2004...? hard to remember exactly when, but the forum backup has posts going back to then so let's go with that!
I won't talk politics, but having spent time in Lebanon and meeting lots of displaced Palestinian people and seen the effects of war on the Lebanese people, I hope that at the very least this project makes people do some research about the situation from both sides of the story.

Reactions: udkultimate

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Download

PC: http://tiny.cc/ym0zsz
PS3: http://tiny.cc/zm0zsz
Xbox360: http://tiny.cc/1n0zsz

Raytracing_1.png

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo #Raytracing #Shader I made for #FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on #GTS360M/#PS3/#Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here:

Fake_Raytracing_Reflections_1.png

Here follows some screenshots

Raytracing_2.png

Raytracing_3.png

Raytracing_4.png

Raytracing_5.png

Raytracing_6.png

Raytracing_7.png

Raytracing_8.png

Cheers and until next update!

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
the original video I had of this got taken down and a channel strike issued

i uploaded it to an alternate video site

Reactions: udkultimate

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
the original video I had of this got taken down and a channel strike issued

i uploaded it to an alternate video site

Thanks man! But I uploaded the Announcement Trailer for my game on my Youtube Channel and until now it was not taken down, and I did not receive a channel strike.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me.

Cheers.

-------------------------------------------

Hello friends! I created a Facebook Page for my game, so please, let's share it. And drop a like there to support me!

Thanks!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
And it was love at a first glance!

Here I show my newest toy, the M249 Machine Gun with all it's glory!

M249_1.png

M249_2.png

M249_3.png

M249_4.png

This is the reload animation, it was done manually with keyframing inside 3dsmax.

I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: kabojnk

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
This is another toy for my collection :D

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

#FursanAqsaGame #indiegame #indiedev #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedesign #3dAnimation #3dmodeling #3dsmax #maya #ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #CallOfJihad #FreePalestine

Tavor_1.png

Tavor_2.png

Tavor_3.png

Tavor_4.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_AK-47.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_M4A1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Tavor.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_M249.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_RPG7.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Makarov.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Jericho.png

Make a donation