• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New section ideas for the site lets discuss!

Demon

Super Moderator
Website
www.obscuregamers.com
Why not have a section to release beta / debug builds ?
This site was never to be a full on AssemblerGames replacement. plus we don't want legal issues so we do not allow builds to be posted, this way our goal of keeping information online can happen.

how about for the retro sections rather than full on sections just the drop down bit next to the post title have the different consoles/manufacturer i.e. sega/nintendo/megadrive/3do or whatever??? and a way to filter on them too

gaming247

Gold Member
Good idea. I think there is an add-on that would expand the tags and search/sorting of them. @Demon has mentioned waiting for xenforo 2.0 to be released before utilizing more add-ons. But this will definitely be something to look into after that.

Diversity

I don't fully see yet
Hi,

do I see what local board time it is no matter where I am page-wise?

If not that would be something I think of as "an idea for the site" :singing: :wideyed: :whistling:

Same paid script haha. and bottom left ;) there's 2 dark styles ;) one like AG and one nothing like it. :)
Could we make the sub-boards set up more similar to the old site? I understand this site started as an Xbox hangout, but I don't think we need a separate sub board for Call of Duty, or 12 different categories for Xbox modding alone.

gaming247

Gold Member

Demon

Super Moderator
Website
www.obscuregamers.com
@yarozlav there already is a section for manuals and documentation.

https://www.obscuregamers.com/forums/tutorials-guides-manuals.89/

As for a specific section for cover art, I don't see one currently. Imo you could place them in the same section as above until @Demon feels the need for a dedicated area. Or wait for Demon to comment on this particular aspect of your request.
I think it'll be fine under there, when home I'll add art to the link also. Thanks for tagging @gaming247 would have missed this otherwise.

I see.

Just felt misguided because, well, "tutorials, guides, manuals" sounds like technical Q/A, lessons etc. in form of instructions written by forum members rather than scanned documents, which didn't lead thougts to "preservation of printed materials related to games" or something.