Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
Hi peeps, so I haven't been around the scene in a while since my lawsuit and legal issues, but I'm still lurking, today I bring to you screenshots of the Debug Menu contained within NFS Undercover (Alpha 161), The compile date of this build is only 2 months before final but it's very very alpha, my assumption is it's probably a fair bit older build then the compile date gives off, as in they removed certain things and compiled it later on.

It's not even called NFS Undercover in it's intro video, it's called "The Chase", has a lot of place holder videos in the cutscenes and a lot of missing strings from awards etc, map is locked down and very unfinished, It's a demo that can be made to be somewhat of a full game.

This build has been leaked publicly a few times, but the difference with mine is I have made quite a few patches to actually enable the dormant debug menu, this was a tedious annoying task, haha.

Yes, I will release it, I just have a few more things to work out as currently it's all controlled from a C# app I made, I'd prefer to release a patch for it so it can be all done as if it was meant to be there.

As I have taken a very good look at the decompiled exe in IDA, I can say with confidence that this is a very alpha build that was more then likely compiled at a much later date then it was actually originally created, to remove debug menu activation and other things for demo use.

Here are a few screenshots, was hard to think of what to show off in the menu.

This a lot more in the build then I have showed here.

Title Screen:
AF2BFIL.png

Title Screen (With Debug Menu Open):
lTekltV.png

Missing Assets (string, logos etc):
iZiSysZ.png

Playing as a Police SUV (Spawned with debug menu):
l4t0HCz.png
0D8GAVR.png

Playing as traffic box truck (spawned using debug menu):
6mY4LPk.png

Career Debug Menu:
AmhEO5W.png

Driving Police SUV at high speed (no wonder they catch you so easy, this thing has 7 gears, and I'm doing 290 in 4th lmao):
RCi14LV.png

Misc screenshot, I don't know looks good i guess?:
sjqVCoK.png

Edit: Now released here https://www.obscuregamers.com/threads/release-nfs-undercover-alpha-161-debug-menu.592/

Last edited:

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
oh man , excited for the play as police vehicle part , nice work

Reactions: Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
oh man , excited for the play as police vehicle part , nice work
By the looks of things, it seems they were maybe going to allow you to play as a cop in the final game, as there are 2 different types of cop cars, the crazy fast ones (ai cop cars), and the "Player" cop cars (which are a lot more realistic).

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
looking forward for release :)

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
By the looks of things, it seems they were maybe going to allow you to play as a cop in the final game, as there are 2 different types of cop cars, the crazy fast ones (ai cop cars), and the "Player" cop cars (which are a lot more realistic).

how much of that works , can you activate lights / sirens and stuff ?

cute

Jun 18, 2019

In the final game there are missions where you steal a cop car. there is also challenge series in an update which makes use of cop cars. iirc any car can have lightbars / bullbars equipped as they are an attachment part.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
In the final game there are missions where you steal a cop car. there is also challenge series in an update which makes use of cop cars. iirc any car can have lightbars / bullbars equipped as they are an attachment part.
Ohh really?, I finished NFS undercover on PS2 when it came out, and don't remember anything like that.

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
Ohh really?, I finished NFS undercover on PS2 when it came out, and don't remember anything like that.
Ps2 and wii nfsuc was diffirent from all other platform releases

Make a donation