Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Request niche - Shenmue III mod request

24Nathan

Original poster
Dec 29, 2019
AGName
24Nathan
Okay, so this one might be a long shot...

A while back, voice actor Eric Kelso, who voiced Fuku - san, Guizhang, and Ren in Shenmue I & II, volunteered his time and talents to redub not only the Fuku - san and Guizhang phone calls for Shenmue III, but also all of Ren's lines. I was fortunate enough to be able to help fellow voice actor Paul Lucas (Lan Di, Chai in I & II), be involved with this and redub both Lan Di and Chai for Shenmue III.

Long story short, only Lan Di's lines made it into the game, and there is no commitment to finishing up the job to include Chai. Now, I am looking for anyone who would be willing to mod Chai's lines into Shenmue III on Steam/GOG/Epic, and create a way for the fans to incorporate this into their playthroughs. I do not have the skills to do this, or else I would have done it within the past two years since I've been sitting on the rerecorded lines.

Please don't turn this into an English dub/Shenmue III criticism. I am simply looking for someone to DONATE their time to make this happen. Part of the original agreement from the voice actors was that no money would be exchanged to make this happen.

Thank you!

GiroNeko

Registered
Jul 3, 2021
That's so freaking awesome! I don't have any experience modding shenmue 3 especifically, but I would be more than glad to help if so.

Make a donation