Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Nokia 3650 games... Think I have a lot...

Pazzard

Hi!
Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Very happy to upload these... Not sure if welcome here, but this is what I have...

list 3650.jpg

The whole lot is not even 3MB zipped. 2001-3 phones... I'll add an upload if anyone wants this stuff. There is a lot of _09 folders. That doesn't mean 2009, it's just the names on the filesystem created by the games.

Last edited:

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
This a whole piece of handheld gaming history lmfao
upload this if you can

• Love
Reactions: Pazzard

Pazzard

Hi!
Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
This a whole piece of handheld gaming history lmfao
upload this if you can

That works... Enjoy xxx

don't suppose anyone has Ridge Racer Nokia version, seem to be missing that. Also every folder will say "untrusted" which was how stupid it was back in 2001-3. That was just Nokia's file system. Anything none Nokia had to go in the untrusted folder to even run...

Have not altered the file system or the games, if you have a 3650, they can go back on there and as far as I'm aware there was no DRM.

All of them should be like this:
1584068305538.png

Last edited:

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
There's heaps of huge IP's that had cell phone games, and they're neigh on impossible to track down and to play. A nightmare for completionists like myself. Thanks.

Reactions: Pazzard and Pinta77

Pazzard

Hi!
Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Just an update, found Ridge Racer and a load more Square Enix and Namco titles, also Sonic the Hedgehog (Not the amazing port by Christian Whitehead), the really bad "official" one from 2001-2. Just need a cable to connect my other crap Nokia phone to the computer to get the files off (have ordered one but at the moment 3-5 days expected delivery sounds optimistic at best haha)... Seems like a lot of the titles were essentially remakes of SNES games from the 90's, not ports because they are significantly dumbed down and I think the only thing consistent is they used the artwork from the SNES titles.

Anyway WHEN I get the cable, I'll do another upload, if anyone wants it. Cant see it being more than 5-6MB in total.

Edit, also found 2 of those Sony Erriccson walkman phones, the orange coloured 800 and the black one that was some number higher than 800? I filled them up with games that whether I paid for or not (probably didn't) should not just disappear. Stuff like Chu Chu Rocket Sony edition, Tetris, funnily enough Ridge Racer again, Aleste, loads of other crap and other random things like Burger Time etc.

I have phone to PC cables for them and they have some good stuff on them, just don't have time to mess about with installing a Windows XP VM at the moment, as I only own Macs with either MacOS or Win10 Pro, but everything I find I will get round to uploading for anyone to grab.

Last edited:

Pazzard

Hi!
Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Another one, remember Resident Evil 4 for iPhone? It was so much better apparently than the previous JAP only release, that was on other JAP only phones, but that lasted about 6 months before Apple updated their OS and after that it never worked again, and Capcom just left it to die.

I was lucky (or unlucky) enough to play it and for a mobile game it was one of the most impressive games I've ever seen, purely because at the time it really stretched the hardware to the limit. It was still rubbish though...

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Thanks for the upload. If you get a chance those Sony Ericsson games would be cool to have preserved too

Pazzard

Hi!
Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks for the upload. If you get a chance those Sony Ericsson games would be cool to have preserved too
I'll upload them, just waiting on the cable to get them off the phone, I want them preserved and shared as otherwise they just disappear.

Reactions: speedyink

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
I'll upload them, just waiting on the cable to get them off the phone, I want them preserved and shared as otherwise they just disappear.
I'd like the add to that. Even if I could possibly buy the phones from you for relatively cheap, I have the cable already for my own Sony phones

Make a donation