Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Other [Nokia N-Gage / QD] NotForSale MMCs Complete Thread: Alpha, Beta, Gold, Dev, P/Review, Promo, ProtoType, Boxed J2ME.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Wow, haven't read through this thread until now. Very impressed by the width of your collections. I've always wanted to dip my toes into N-Gage gaming, but to my knowledge there's no emulator so I'd have to buy a unit to get started.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
That's it, I have to get a QD. What would you say is the N-Gage top 5?

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Pandemonium* is good, I like Tony Hawk for what it is, and one of the first person shooters...can't remember which one but it really impressed me with how good it was. I'll have to check which one it is.

*Edited

The First Person game is Ashen. I didn't have high hopes for this one, but it's actually a fun and technically impressive game. It's 100% better then Red Faction anyway, which just grates on my nerves

Last edited:

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
How is Sega Rally?

antonuuu

Nov 13, 2020
I came across a bundle with 12 games last year which had both betas and gold master releases.
One i didn't see here was a gold master release of The Elder Scrolls: Travelkey. Says "G3.0" on my copy.

DirkDagger

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Jun 27, 2019
Donations
£5.00
vk.com
AGName
DirkDagger
AG Join Date
Mar 12, 2010
Hi, derSammler! Information abt SegaRally I got from some Nokia employees, so I have no reason to not to trust it. As for "properly" sealed version, I think U also a bit mistaken here. In my collection I had both variants - stretch film and usual normal film. Stretch film always can be found on the AU-Oceania releases (OFLC). If I remember right, all OFLC releases I met, always were in stretch film, everywhere - of local flea-markets, or eBay too.
So, example of Sega Rally mostly an exception. Also, both variants (if they are genuine) always have security seal on the game box side, like on your photo.

As for some other Sega games like Virtua Cop, Alien Front and some internal cancelled Sega titles, they were completely cancelled on ~G2.0 Beta stage. U may saw original MMC media above on my photos.

Also, nice Snakes, but U have custom hand-made box with printed picture over normal retail MMC holder. :)
MMC is real for sure. Originally Snakes G3.0 Gold Press MMC was in zip-lock pack with some adv. media printed on it.
If I remember right, something like "Beware the Snakes is here" or something, and printed link to N-Gage Arena sub-site.

And, enough nice Taito display box. Is it empty inside or U have Dev-MMC?
I have my Taito Memories Prototype on genuine Dev. MMC. :)

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Looks like the original poster was going to post a list of G3.0 but never did...

My Elders Scrolls is the G2.0, so beta I guess. It looks pretty close to final though. Got mine off the OP a while ago I'm pretty sure

DirkDagger

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Jun 27, 2019
Donations
£5.00
vk.com
AGName
DirkDagger
AG Join Date
Mar 12, 2010
I'm the original poster, ha-ha. :D
I'm seriously updated my Gold Press Set since original post a year+ ago.
So, I will add cool photo of my complete G3.0 Gold Press Set before this New Year. :)

DirkDagger

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Jun 27, 2019
Donations
£5.00
vk.com
AGName
DirkDagger
AG Join Date
Mar 12, 2010
No offence, but I don't see any reason to convince someone, incl. U. I just share information I got and that looked enough reasonable for me - for free.
And everyone can make his own conclusions based on it. I think that things I have inside my collection and pics I'm already shared related to N-Gage and other various Internal Nokia stuff like Prototypes of unreleased smartphones, etc, is enough good argument that my sources more than reliable. :)

U mixed-up some facts. I'm already marked above that both SR versions with shrink-wrap and normal wrap have original Nokia seal with N-Gage hologram on the box side. U can't remove or re-stick it w/o traces. Also, due more than 15+ years of N-Gage collecting I have/use many N-Gage games overall incl. few copies of SR, some of that back in time I unsealed personally, and didn’t come across something not working - all was fine. Also, I'm already note above - how many "properly" sealed AU-Oceainia (OFLC) releases of other N-Gage games U have/saw? But sure, as I already note - I have no reason to change your point of view, so U may continue to stick on it. :)

Yes, it's original retail MMC holder. I just noted that U made a custom close to PtG Preview, right.
So, Taito just a loose box? :)

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
I'm the original poster, ha-ha. :D
I'm seriously updated my Gold Press Set since original post a year+ ago.
So, I will add cool photo of my complete G3.0 Gold Press Set before this New Year. :)

I was going to write "Dirk" but I went with original poster =P
Yeah I got that off you years ago. Still got it!

Make a donation