Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

O.D.T. - Escape...Or Die Trying Nintendo 64 Complete rom?

sheltontristania

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
Recently, the YouTube user "Nintendo collection" posted a video claiming that he owns a full version of the O.D.T game or dies trying. I will provide the link to the drive where this rom is released for download. My question is: Is the game really complete? If anyone can analyze a rom and ask a question, me and a gamer country that loves the Nintendo 64 would be very grateful!

Link the vídeo for supões complete version for ODT for Nintendo 64:

Link drive for supose complete rom ODT:

Thank you guys! ????

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
So... you want to know if the game is complete or not? I think the only way to know that would be to play it and then compare it with the other released versions. You can do that yourself, why are you asking others to do it for you?

sheltontristania

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
So... you want to know if the game is complete or not? I think the only way to know that would be to play it and then compare it with the other released versions. You can do that yourself, why are you asking others to do it for you?

Thank for your Feedback my friendly, unfortunatelly my notebook is under maintenance and my cell phone does not support nintendo 64 emulators, at least in the apple store i have never seen so i am unable to test. : /

Make a donation