Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
(My other threads: >>PS1 Asian Demos<<, >>PS1 Asian Games<< and >>Asian Gaming Video CD Rips<<.)

For posterity and preservation, I am sharing the MDF images of my official Asian (not Japanese) games for Saturn. If somebody is interested in hosting them somewhere, please contact me.

Myst (T-26801H-16) >>DOWNLOAD HERE<<
Unique disc in Chinese.
Comes with Chinese box, Chinese spinecard and Chinese manual.
04_disc_15pc.jpg
screenshot.png

Sangokushi IV (T-7606H-11/16) >>DOWNLOAD HERE<<
Unique disc in Chinese. Software seems to be exactly the same as the Chinese software of the Asian version for PS1 (SCPS-45003).
Comes with Chinese box, Chinese manual and Chinese map.
Hong Kong and Taiwan variants share everything, except for the back inlay (11 for Hong Kong and 16 for Taiwan), as it mentions a different distributor for each region.
03_disc_15pc.jpg
screenshot.png

Sangokushi V (T-7606H-11/16) >>DOWNLOAD HERE<<
Unique disc in Chinese. Software seems to be exactly the same as the Chinese version for PS1 (SCPS-45128).
Comes with Chinese box, Chinese manual and Chinese map.
Hong Kong and Taiwan variants share everything, except for the back inlay (11 for Hong Kong and 16 for Taiwan), as it mentions a different distributor for each region.
03_disc_15pc.jpg
screenshot.png

Sangokushi Eiketsuden (T-7603H-11/16) >>DOWNLOAD HERE<<
Unique disc in Chinese.
Comes with Chinese box and Chinese manual.
03_disc_15pc.jpg
screenshot.png

[Last edited 2020/12/11]

Last edited:

Tongara

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tongara
AG Join Date
Sep 23, 2009

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
Yes but those listed twice are just back inlay variants (11 or 16), software is the same (11/16 combined). Also, House of the Dead is the same as the Japanese, the only localised part is the outer box that holds the game and the gun, and the precautions leaflet. So once I add Chinese Paladin it will be all done:)

GodlySnail

Reaction score
I would like to make a mirror with different hosters, if its ok for you.

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
Sure, please share the links or whatever place you post these so I can keep track.
Also, note that Myst has been ripped twice with Alcohol, using the "Saturn" and "Play Station" presets. According to dumping experts... well I didn't really understand much, but there are issues with dumping programs that won't describe or write audio tracks correctly. But for playing the games it's fine, it's just for redump-style archival that it's a problem.

GodlySnail

Reaction score
Thank you. :)
And here we are. Feel free to add the to your post.
Due the fact that the Multi Mirror Services I use, probably use bad files, I remove the links.

Last edited:

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
your uploads screwed up the filenames, are the files ok ?

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
i'm bumping this shamelessly cause they're hard to find and maybe some users are looking for the iso to play

BomberDino

Reaction score
AG User Name
BomberDino
Are Saturn consoles released in Taiwan and Hong Kong the same region as Japanese consoles? In other words, can those play Japanese games without modification?

These games you posted are all Traditional Chinese, right? Have you ever come across games in Simplified Chinese? I didn't think the Saturn was released in mainland China, however recently I came across patches for Saturn games made by a Chinese programmer.

ItsMeMario

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
ItsMeMario
AG Join Date
Feb 11, 2014
Myst ! It was planned for SEGA CD, but never got released...I also wanst aware Sunsoft, as publisher, funded this game. :O

Thanks for sharing but...ohmeeegawd, now I want Myst Japanese version ! x'D

myst japan.jpg

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Are Saturn consoles released in Taiwan and Hong Kong the same region as Japanese consoles? In other words, can those play Japanese games without modification?

These games you posted are all Traditional Chinese, right? Have you ever come across games in Simplified Chinese? I didn't think the Saturn was released in mainland China, however recently I came across patches for Saturn games made by a Chinese programmer.

The version sold in Hong Kong boots Japan region discs - it's basically a Japanese Saturn with a PAL power supply (since HK is 220V). I don't have a Taiwan market region console, but I think it's safe to assume that it's the same, since Sega treated "Asia outside Japan" as a single marketing region.

The Saturn was never officially sold in Mainland China, but was widely available as a grey import - these were typically HK market machines because they are compatible with the mainland 220V power.

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
there is no Simplified Chinese , because 1994 Saturn still no sell channel for china .

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
All the Saturn I've seen from Taiwan are Japanese ones with importer stickers, not Asian models.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6