• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

OG Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

Damien

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
AG User Name
Demon
AG Join Date
Aug 11, 2008
Seeing as we're making so many little edits behind the scenes I felt a changelog would be a good idea.

June 2019 Changes
  1. Relaunched OG due to AG closing?.
  2. Renewed theme licenses.
  3. Setup AWS for the email server due to Mailgun blocking yahoo/hotmail/etc.
  4. Merged Prototopia.net into OG.com
  5. Misc theme changes/adding PT's theme here although will be removed once it breaks.
  6. Added new sections that are in demand.
  7. Added news portal which'll be the main index soon.
  8. Added option to display AG username/registration date.
  9. Bought remote attachment addon to enable us to host all images for good.
  10. Bought a 500GB dedicated server for remote attachments/images. Currently set at a 5MB limit due to some image resizing issues.
  11. Setup a three times a day auto backup system, twice locally, with the third being sent to two backup servers.
  12. Added Discord O-Auth so you can no login with or signup with Discord on OG. If you join with Discord it'll auto verify you (If already registered click here: https://www.obscuregamers.com/account/connected-accounts/ )
  13. Birthday update, I should be enjoying myself, but added a pm search option so now it'll search threads/posts/pms.
July 2019 Changes:
  1. Moved to a better spec server for same price as existing, double storage which is nice :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.