Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Saturn OG Group Buy 2.0 (From August 2020)

WD

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
In August 2020 we held a group buy for some SEGA Saturn and PS1 discs. I left the scene/site, Morphic took over, same rubbish that forced me out forced him to leave too and forced me back to make sure OG didn't die.

I was emailed by the seller and asked to continue this deal days after this happened. I reluctantly agreed to proceed as we had paid roughly $1400 from user donations.. I felt wrong not refunding users, so paid the postage costs out of pocket. The seller didn't include an AREA 51 disc but seeing how this community is these days I'm not wasting more time. These are being released as is.

More info: https://builddb.obscuregamers.com/OG_Group_Buy_2.0

All discs have been dumped with a Plextor PX-W5224A on latest firmware, and with DICUI unless the discs had C2 errors. In which case they're dumped with CloneCD. We tried dumping with other drives but, the plextor still gave the best results so all are plextor dumps.

The Saturn build dates are based on the most recent file as mastering time stamps were wrong in cases.

The following people kindly donated towards this release:

• Aqua
  • Biscuit
  • DRW
  • Damien
  • DeveloperJeff
  • Fusion
  • Gravatos
  • Haus
  • Hi_Ricky
  • Jordan
  • Kabojnk
  • Mementomori
  • MrPinball64
  • MysteriousCube
  • NGR
  • NexxBox_One
  • RunWhiteBoyRun
  • Shadowth117
  • Vindios
  • Yaz0r
The following builds were saved,
GameDateNotesSystem
Motocross ManiaJun 12, 2001Final ReviewablePlayStation 1
OnsideFeb 02, 1996Only 10mb, crashes some emulators, has debug stuff as found by DRW.PlayStation 1
Three Dirty DwarvesJun 15, 1996Silver disc, likely final.SEGA Saturn
3D BaseballSep 16, 1996Review BuildSEGA Saturn
Area 516-19-96Seller didn't send.. not dealing with this further.SEGA Saturn
Area 51Jul 11, 1996Has ver.txt giving build date.SEGA Saturn
Baku Baku AnimalApr 26, 1996SEGA Saturn
Bug Too!Nov 07, 1996SEGA Saturn
Crime WaveJul 16, 1996Demo Disc, Disc has C2 errors, meaning no DIC dump. Dumped with CloneCD as CCD.SEGA Saturn
Grid RunnerJul 27, 1996Beta 1.3SEGA Saturn
Hyper 3D PinballApr 09, 1996Disc has C2 errors, meaning no DIC dump. Dumped with CloneCD as CCD.SEGA Saturn
Hyper 3D PinballSep 13, 1996SEGA Saturn
Impact RacingAug 01, 1996SEGA Saturn
NHL Powerplay 96Apr 19, 1996Disc has C2 errors, meaning no DIC dump. Dumped with CloneCD as CCD.SEGA Saturn
Virtua Cop 2Oct 31, 1996SEGA Saturn
Virtual On "V-On"Oct 18, 1996Disc has C2 errors, meaning no DIC dump. Dumped with CloneCD as CCD.SEGA Saturn

I recently found out I had 3 discs that were undumped in storage, a friend who had my stuff dumped on my behalf and these are included meaning everything I own is now released.
  • Dance Factory (Jan 21, 2006 Alpha PAL) (PS2)
  • Dance Factory (Feb 22, 2006 Review PAL) (PS2)
  • Dirt 2 (Aug 11, 2009 Japanese QA Build) (PSP)
001.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

You can download here: https://mega.nz/folder/GBsCwa7Z#Qx4837iJFtHf_KKn-Zguwg

Arcadia

Registered
Registered
Community Contributor
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
Thanks to you and all who donated!

Reactions: WD

ndiddy

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
"The seller didn't include one disc, instead some none gaming stuff was included and some gay p-o-r-n comics. Seeing as I've out of this community now I'm not bothering to proceed asking for a refund."

can you please release the gay p-o-r-n comics so the guy who paid for the area 51 release at least gets something for his money

WD

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
can you please release the gay p-o-r-n comics so the guy who paid for the area 51 release at least gets something for his money

We don't allow adult content on site due to having minors. We aren't proceeding with asking for it as 1, the seller is moving. 2, they plan to release other stuff in the future which'll likely include. 3, Another group buy appears to have a matching copy which will be posted about soon.

EDIT: Just to note, All Saturn discs are NTSC copies. The 2 PS2 Builds are PAL and the PSP build of DIRT2 is a Japanese QA build. Also only just noticed, Onside appears to be the unreleased US version.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6