Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

P.T. and other horror games that make me jumpy - 11/24

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

So it’s the “spooky” season (even OG is into it. Love the animated bats flying around lol) so I had to make a series on games I love playing in the fall.

up first : Layers of Fear. I honestly didn’t expect much out of this game at all when I downloaded it on Steam early access...and man was I blown away.

Anyone else check this one out?

BomberDino

Registered
Aug 23, 2020
AGName
BomberDino
Actually, I also played Fear Effect 2 for the Playstation. I found it for $10 in the bargain bin. I didn't like the gameplay and it was too scary for me. I sold it for $5 on eBay many years ago.

Tachikoma

Registered
Sep 28, 2020
AGName
Tachikoma
AG Join Date
Some time in March 2004...? hard to remember exactly when, but the forum backup has posts going back to then so let's go with that!
This reminds me that I need to finish Siren: Blood Curse!

Absolutely loved it, but it really did get the tension levels up so I have to be in the right mood to get back into it, especially as the controls and camera can be equally as stressful.

DBloke

Registered
Sep 18, 2020
www.thenightsofgaming.com
AGName
DBloke
Silent hill 2, that game messed with my head.
Sitting playing it on a big old CRT in the living room, gone 2am, I used to work nights so this was normal time for me.
On the prison bit, rattling noises somehow coming from all around (the TV was only stereo).
Go into the toilet's
Check door Locked
Check other door
Turn round to go out
LOUD THUD!
From right behind me (IRL)
I nopped the feck out.
I have a wall behind the sofa

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
This reminds me that I need to finish Siren: Blood Curse!

Absolutely loved it, but it really did get the tension levels up so I have to be in the right mood to get back into it, especially as the controls and camera can be equally as stressful.

Siren is legit awesome and doesn’t get the love it deserves from a wider audience

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
www.youtube.com
AGName
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
So I kept looking for that monster in the prison that walks around. But it's not really there right?:rolleyes:

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

Still can’t believe we never go Silent Hills

Make a donation