Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PAL SNES 1CHIP-01/02 csync restore

bond.san

Original poster
Registered
Jun 30, 2019
AGName
bond.san
AG Join Date
06/25/14
Edit: am populating one of borti's SNES RGB Bypass Board Vers. 4.1a ( with_csync )

I will be using a PAL SCART cable, to use the existing 12V on SCART pin 8; automatically setting the TV to 4:3 aspect ratio.

borti's pcb ( for use with NTSC cable )
AV Port pin 3 = c-sync
AV Port pin 9 = not connected ( composite video )

My PAL SCART cable ( with 75ohm
AV Port pin 3 = 12V
AV Port pin 9 = c-sync
1583967697089.png

- cut trace from R43
- wire jumper cable from R43 to AV pin 9
1583967636526.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To use a pure h+v sync signal as opposed to the existing composite or luma signals.
Is a line driver circuit required for the current draw from a 'typical modern LCD'?

BA6592F
Icc 38 mA Vr=Vg=Vb = 0.7Vp-p
Is this the maximum current rating? does this apply to the sync output?

SONY LCD KDL-40
sony kdl input.png
1/75 = 0.0133 = 13.3 mA
Is this the correct equation for the TV's maximum input current draw?

Would anyone like to check my circuit please :)
csync restore.png

Yes I might order borti's SNES RGB Bypass Board Vers. 4.1a

mostly this is self education in 'tronics :)

Last edited:

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00