• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

Panzer Front (Help for edit font)

matt

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
emsef
AG Join Date
Aug 15, 2012
I think this will be difficult as the game is written expecting 2-byte text.

Does the game have Latin looking characters during name entry? How do they display? If they display fine then you could remap your new text to those characters.

Pitito

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
pitito
AG Join Date
03/08/2015
The game has two such fonts, the texture edited according to the font.
As you can see here I have it edited for an easy insertion of 2 bytes.
The problem is that there is not a lot of space in the bin, and there is too much spacing between characters.
If it is possible to fix the spacing, so that the text is more extreme, maybe I can manage to 2 bytes.

But if you can change the font to 1 byte it would be much better :)