Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PlayStation 1 非売品 (not-for-sale) collection NTSC/J

Psinh

Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
muuseo.com
Hi,

My collection is fully organised and pictured here : https://muuseo.com/Notforsaleparadise
I have almost 600 titles in my museum with full descriptions and translations for very obscure and rare CDs. Some are unique...

My goal is to achieve the full hibaihin set. I have already collected the rarest ones but I still need a few moderately-rare CDs and demos for the most part. Feel free to contact me to submit items to me or to trade (I have dozens of items in double).

I hope you'll enjoy browsing my museum!

Cheers

NikeX

Registered
Dec 15, 2019
I love to read the info to each title. Outstanding work. Clean, informative. It makes fun.

Reactions: Psinh

layzee

Registered
Jun 8, 2019
AGName
layzee
AG Join Date
Aug 28, 2006
Very impressive. I have some hibaihins in my collection but obviously it can't compare to yours.

Did you buy most of the items locally or did you import them to France?

What are some of the most rarest to find and/or most expensive to purchase?

When you say that some are "unique", what do you mean?

What are some interesting items that you still need and aren't in your museum?

Are you planning on starting a PS2 hibaihin set? And do you know if there are any similar public collections like your museum, except for PS2?

Psinh

Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
muuseo.com
Very impressive. I have some hibaihins in my collection but obviously it can't compare to yours.
Nice! If you want to trade, you are welcome ;)
Did you buy most of the items locally or did you import them to France?
I bought them by searching everywhere around on major and obscure websites.
What are some of the most rarest to find and/or most expensive to purchase?
The 3 Holy Grails to me are Wizardry Special Disc (1 known copy), Dental IQ San 2 (2 known copies, 1 incomplete and 1 brand new sealed) & 3D Kaleidoscope Baby Universe NFS PAL made in Japan with Japanese serial.

There are dozens of rare & expensive hibaihin : Dental IQ San 1 (around 1500 USD), KOF 98 with closed eyes (around 1000 USD), Crash Bandicoot 3 rental demo (around 500 USD), King's Field 3 Pilot Style (around 400 USD), Macross VF-X2 Tokyo Snack (around 600USD), Dress-UP King (around 1000 USD), BioHazard 3 Promotion Ban (around 400 USD), and many more... Some items are impossible to evaluate in terms of price.
When you say that some are "unique", what do you mean?
I mean there is only one copy in the world. For example, Wizardry Special Disc. Some items did only appear once or twice (like Dental IQ-SAN 2, one incomplete and one brand new sealed).
What are some interesting items that you still need and aren't in your museum?
Secret file ! But the rarest ones are already mine, I still need rare but not impossible to find discs and demos.
Are you planning on starting a PS2 hibaihin set? And do you know if there are any similar public collections like your museum, except for PS2?
No sorry...

Thank you so much for your feedback and comments, I hope we can deal

Make a donation