Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PlayStation 1 NOT-FOR-SALE softwares collector (JAPAN)

Psinh

Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
muuseo.com
Hi everyone,

I am Psinh, my goal is to achieve the full PS1 NOT-FOR-SALE set (Japanese). I have created an online museum with full descriptions on major pieces.

https://muuseo.com/Notforsaleparadise

I already have all the rarest and unique hibaihin but there remain moderate-rare CDs and essentially demos. I have a lot of items in double to trade for hibaihin that I still don't have. So feel free to contact me.

I hope you will enjoy browsing my museum !

Cheers

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia

pantheonproject

Aug 25, 2019
AGName
pantheonproject
Congrats on your collection and website mate. I really love the concept and the design. Absolute quality!

Blai

Registered
Oct 2, 2020
AGName
Blai
AG Join Date
Really interesting website, congrats and thanks for creating the website

Reactions: Psinh

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00