Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

[POLL] Upcoming Changes and Ideas

Should we add a "Refurbish and Repairs" section?

• Of course!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, there are plenty of resources online.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelCrunch

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
We have been working hard to take user feedback onboard, and are so far very happy with the results. One of the things we have seen suggested several times is a "Repairs" section on the forum. Is this something you would be interested in? From now on, decisions such as this one will be taken to you, our users in the form of polls so we can better understand what our users want to see.

In the coming weeks, we have several more features planned, such as a file dump section, better media integration, and improved usability so that you can get your posts the attention they deserve. We really hope that you are enjoying your time with the new and improved Obscure Gamers and can't wait to see all of the awesome content you have to share with the world.

-Morphic

BetaGuy64

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
BetaGuy64
AG Join Date
July 19th, 2014
For a hardware and technology oriented site, I think it would be very appropriate and a great thing to have for those who want to learn a bit more about certain hardware, and obviously those who need help fixing their stuff in the first place

Reactions: PixelCrunch

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
I absolutely think there should be a repair section. As collectors of old shit it's invaluable sometimes to have a place for people to post how to's or to ask how do's.

PixelCrunch

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
Okay, it's pretty clear to me that you guys want it. I'll go ahead and add it in.

Reactions: Pinta77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation