Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
T_chan
AG Join Date
Apr 13, 2008
Action: Bought from
Item: dev item
Feedback: Great seller, item as described, quick sending, great packaging, good communication, perfect transaction !

Kuriatsu

May 30, 2019
seller that I'm leaving feedback for: Port187
Item: Development version of Lords of Shadow 2, and DECH-A00A
feedback: I received the items the other day and have been ensuring that I dump the drive and disc as well as making backups just incase.
They all work perfectly fine, and I greatly appreciate your sending them and the seller communicated very well and quickly whenever I had a question.
Feedback rating: 10/10

Kuriatsu

May 30, 2019
seller that I'm leaving feedback for: Port187
Item: decr-1400A
feedback: I payed for a decr from port187, and I received a unit dead on arrival. I Informed port187 about it, and despite my being frustrated and unprofessional, he replied in a timely, professional, accurate and fantastic manner. He did absolutely everything in his power to make it right. Port187 is amazing and I truly can't recommend anyone more for doing business with. Port187 is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, kind, legitimately caring, willing to work with you, amazing, and absolutely goes above and beyond to make sure the buyer is taken care of. I could not be more satisfied with my transactions with port187.
Feedback rating: on a rating of 1 to 10, rating 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing. The rating I give port187 is a 100.

Edness

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
Donations
£16.22
Item: PS3 Debug Station Unit
Feedback: Was up for answering my questions, reasonable shipping and so on. Great seller.

Make a donation