Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Problems with compatibility on rgh Xbox 360

Faus88

Original poster
Apr 10, 2020
Hello all.

I'm using Mathielu compatibility files with HUD but I'm experiencing a problem. Maybe the is due to my console, since it happens with all compatibility files (2008 and 2011), but hope you can help me.

When I load an OG Xbox game it plays well for about two to five minutes then it stops and the only thing I can do is to power off my console. Sometimes after this the console takes more time than regular to boot FSD.

I've tried playing Morrowind, Timesplitters 2 and 3, Scarface and Scrapland. Only Scrapland plays with no problem, Scarface stopped when saving the game and the other three only last for about five minutes.

I also tried with Land of the Dead, bit this one went into a loading loop after the five minutes.

Thanks for your help.

Dennis Delitsso

Donator
Donator
Registered
Feb 14, 2020
It could be either hardware or software, let's start with the latter.
If there's a chance perhaps can try to update/downgrade your dashboard and try again, see if it solves the issue?
You might want to try compatibility files without HUD(since those are bugged in some games, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't)

Wombat

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
For one, TimeSplitters 3 doesn't work correctly. The controls are incorrect and for some strange reason it only works with some weird 3'rd party controller (recall seeing a video about this back in the day). Perhaps it would be wise to first boot a few more games that are guaranteed to work to see how they hold up on your kit.

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
please don't create new threads, better comment on math's one.
also keep in mind that these compatibility files won't provide 100% accurate emulation so some games may not work or have issues

Make a donation