Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

XBOX Project Deluge - 135 Dreamcast prototypes, 349 Xbox (OG) prototypes.

ehw

Community Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Project Deluge Logo.png
Project Deluge - Sega Dreamcast.png
Project Deluge - Microsoft Xbox.png

Hello everyone! It’s that time again!

Continuing with our efforts with Project Deluge, today we present over 349 Microsoft Xbox prototypes and 135 Sega Dreamcast prototypes! From unreleased games to early builds, this lot continues to be fruitful.

Some Dreamcast highlights include - Debug enabled builds of Jet Grind Radio and Illbleed, a unreleased English localization of Shangai Dynasty, an early build of 4 Wheel Thunder called Offroad Thunder, an early prototype of Deep Fighter with preproduction FMV, and more! Xbox highlights include - prototypes of Jet Set Radio Future, Crazy Taxi 3, Toe Jam & Earl III, Gunvalkyrie, and more. Prototypes of unreleased games such as The Vatz, Made Man, and Hail to the Chimp.

Unreleased localization builds such as Dinosaur Hunting: Ushinawareta Daichi. As an extra treat, Laurent C. from Sega Dreamcast Info Preservation Games (https://en.sega-dreamcast-info-games-preservation.com/) has generously donated a prototype of ChuChu Rocket! and Sega GT as well!

Huge thanks to all of our project members on a job well done so far! The project isn't even close to being finished yet! Stay tuned for more in the upcoming months!

Elapagaluces94

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
ElApagaLuces
AG Join Date
31/7/2019
Thanks to you guys for all your efforts in bringing us all these gems, the vatz cancelled game and the early 2003 Room Zoom demo were my favorites

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Love this project! Keep it up guys!

The early V8: Second Offense beta is awesome, this thing looks super interesting and there is some noticeable differences to the final vehicles! The Tow Truck looks legit like a real 1962 Chevrolet C-10 truck, as well as the Marathon looks more like an AMC Pacer.

I know that there was somebody over at Assembler when that site was active always looking for any early builds of games from this series so I do hope he got his hands on it.

Last edited:

deadlegion

Registered
Reaction score
Apparently archive.org servers are down due to power outage caused by mist and fog 👀

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
The V8 beta was the same for me the other day but it came online again. Like mentioned I think the servers are getting hit hard or just having bad outage. Keep trying.

ehw

Community Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
There was a power outage at IA yesterday and they're still uploading everything at the moment.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Donations
€8.55
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
This is simply breathtaking. This is a huge treasure drove. I especially like Dinosaur Hunting, I was always bummed that it wasn't released outside of Japan.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6