Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS3 Promo releases artwork

deadlegion

Original poster
Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Just wondering if anybody knows of source(s) for PS3 promo cover slips, for the slim CD type cases?
Some of these that I own are missing the slips but have the proper cases, I do have some that are complete though.

Also have some PS4 promos missing cover slips, but from what I've seen maybe not all titles come with them anyway (the slim CD type cases)?
I do have a few PS4 promos in full retail PS4 cases with "display only" shop covers.
RE7 PS4 that I have came in slim case with a double sided printed sheet (survival pack 5x codes) inside, but it isn't a proper cover like you see for example with Dark Souls III.

Also 1x PS2 promo that I got disc only (Dark Chronicle).

Thankfully all of my Xbox 360 and Xbox One promos are complete with cases and cover slips.
Well, except for that odd Halo Wars 2... but that appears to be a retail disc inside a sealed case with no cover (but 2x stickers, see my other thread for pics).

deadlegion

Original poster
Registered
Feb 16, 2021
+1!!!
Looking for the same but for PS4... Anyone pls?

I have over 30x PS4 promo versions now and none of them have slim CD case covers like you find with PS2/3. I do know there are some slim slips out there (Dark Souls III) but none of my games have them.

As already mentioned RE7 came with a small sheet of codes (very basic art but it is colour).

5x PS4 promo games have store display covers - some of these are very basic and obviously different to retail, a few are nearly the same as retail but barcode isn't there they have "FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY" instead.

Some of these PS4 promos I have picked up steel book case for storage (I have done this with some PS3 promos I have that are missing slim slip covers too)...
Watchdogs 2
CoD WWII
Uncharted 4
Fallout 4

Make a donation