• Hey, Guest!

In these dark times we know it sucks, which is why we're trying to see the light at the end!
    We're currently polling a possible UK based meetup and would love to hear user suggestions and such. The thread can be found here:
    Linky.

Please vote what location would be best for you. Even if you're not UK based! if we can find an area with cheap hotels and such. (London is overpriced) we can maybe get a group discount if there's enough.

WTB PS Vita Devkit (PDEL-1000)

devbug_mind

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im looking for a PS Vita Devkit (PDEL-1000) in good condition.

Last edited:

haliway

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
At this price you will have difficulties to find sellers unfortunately.

Freakler

not for sale
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
Jul 16, 2016
True, the prices really got crazy high for whatever reason. In 2017 I got mine for 170,- Euros just for reference..

haliway

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
True, the prices really got crazy high for whatever reason. In 2017 I got mine for 170,- Euros just for reference..
170 euros really oh god... compared to now...

devbug_mind

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh, no wonder why. I just thought people weren't interested in selling their special handheld devkit. I do remember seeing a few months ago a couple of them being sold on eBay for around $500 dollars.

There's one that has been there for a while now going for $900 dollars, but it is in bad condition. Ridiculous price for such a bad condition unit. Wish I bought one earlier when many of them were being sold on AG.

devbug_mind

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
PDEL don't go for lower than €800 nowadays, they are just THAT rare.
That's about $870+ dollars. Back then I would see them on sale from time to time at a lower price, but not so much now. I guess those models being so rare explain why their prices are higher than those of PS3 devkits and probably PS4 devkits too.

At that price I think It'd be better to aim for a Nin Switch devkit, but the PS Vita devkit the one Im missing in my collection D:

Cool to see you here by the way.

haliway

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
For some reasons, everything related to Vita was cheap until perhaps 1,5 year ago when prices started to raise. Perhaps when people starting to collect rare VITA stuff...
I remember when i bought my Yaroze, PSX devkit or my Dreamcast Katana, the prices were just 5x less expensive... But it was also just before the retro fury... Now the prices are just ridiculous...> 1500 for a Yaroze which is everything but rare... And stupid people buy no wonder why it is that expensive when people are willing to pay prices like that.
Im now looking at getting a Wonder Witch again and the prices are ridiculously expensive also (more than double in 5 years).