1. Guest , Please bear with us while we rebuild the site over the coming days.
    A new look for OG has been released.

PS Vita PVT "Final Prototype"

Discussion in 'Development Hardware' started by goodtofufriday, May 4, 2017.

1. goodtofufriday

goodtofufriday Member

Below is a link for what was the final "prototype" ps vita before release to market. Modeled PVT. The only actual difference between this and retail release is a model number for a chip. When I find that picture Ill add it to the gallery.
    So while not terribly interesting from a hardware perspective, for documentation it is "neat". Especially as the original box is documented here too.
    I was able to gather that this vita was used in the 2012 CES show, as it has some videos for the show on it and in those video are other pre-retail vitas.

Here is the gallery

[​IMG]

2. speedyink

speedyink Dev Kit Owner

This looks familiar..

I made this video for AG 2 months ago. Guess I can post it here, since obviously, 2 months later, AG STILL isn't up.

3. Skyway1985

Skyway1985 Gold Member

@speedyink , Bro we REALLY need to hang out, i like that bubbler! We have more and more in common xD. OK back to the topic at hand! that is a nice piece of kit Tofu! :)

speedyink likes this.
  4. speedyink

speedyink Dev Kit Owner

We must! Let me know if you feel like visiting an island and getting medicated :p

Curious, Tofu, is that another one you got there or is it the same one I got off you?

goodtofufriday likes this.
  5. goodtofufriday

goodtofufriday Member

Replying way late but yeah its the same one. That im aware there isnt another pre production model in the public eye. Didn't know if youd post on it so I reup'd the photos when assembler was down.

speedyink likes this.