Welcome to the Obscure Gamers!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest , A new look for OG has been released with both dark and light styles, to change please check out the left hand side of the footer to change.
    Dismiss Notice

[PSP] PSP Browser 1.00 - UTST-99261

Discussion in 'Beta Talk' started by Shovelthumb, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Shovelthumb

Dev Kit Owner

Greetings all,

Those who know me well know I've been buying up UMD for nearly 10 years on various forums, going from having just one Jackass UMD (Bought from DreamTR , many years ago) To having nearly 500 unique UMD in my collection..

Being an older fart now, I feel like I should at least share what's out there, bang the psp drum a bit. Share the love and all that...

With that being said, I give you...

PSP Browser - UTST-99261.

The screenshots below show a little bit more about this unique UMD. It appears to be a web browser alongside a MSduo stick explorer.

Do you want to see more UMD and some small writeups? Please let me know in the comments and posts below :) I'm happy to keep this running..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Shovelthumb, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  2. pdcfounder_sketch

The code for that UMD is written in a very old programming language that is easy to read and code by just about anyone. Wouldn't take much to make that into a custom browser. ;) Very unique item to have in your collection though.