Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Psycho Dream (SFC) graphics glitches/bugs?

Ergot

Original poster
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Ergot_Cholera
AG Join Date
Aug 2, 2012
I just got a copy of Psycho Dream for the Super Famicom and have encountered some graphics glitches/bugs on the first level when the large descending platform reaches the bottom. Is this a known issue with the game in general?
I have cleaned the contacts with isopropanol and checked the PCB for issues, but it looks fine.

Yakumo

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Yakumo
AG Join Date
From the beginning (whenever that was)
I just got a copy of Psycho Dream for the Super Famicom and have encountered some graphics glitches/bugs on the first level when the large descending platform reaches the bottom. Is this a known issue with the game in general?
I have cleaned the contacts with isopropanol and checked the PCB for issues, but it looks fine.
I have a original Japanese copy of this game. I can test it for you. Can you show a picture of the glitch you are talking about?

Ergot

Original poster
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Ergot_Cholera
AG Join Date
Aug 2, 2012
I have progressed further into the game and found it to be a bug ridden unfinished mess in parts, with some terrible slowdown.

Yakumo

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Yakumo
AG Join Date
From the beginning (whenever that was)
T
I have progressed further into the game and found it to be a bug ridden unfinished mess in parts, with some terrible slowdown.
The game is a mess as to be expected with a Telenet product but I don't remember it being a glitch mess. I wonder if your cart has issues?

Make a donation