Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Question about Tera-Release Medal Of Honor (INSTALL DATA ONLY)

n99k3d

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
I have a quick question about Medal Of Honor , in the Tera Release theres also a Multiplayer .PKG

I've thought about rebuilding Medal Of Honor BLJM-60275 with Gen Tools until i realized the whole EBOOT is missing.

So what i did is ->

• Unpack the MP Package
  • Re-Use the EBOOT.BIN from there
  • Renamed BLJM-60275 to NPUB-90405
  • Repack the Loose Files incl. MP Package Files to Debug PKG with Resigning EBOOT.BIN

Voila it Works - but when Checking the Logfile - it throws errors all over the place. But it does start somehow. Can get into Menu and all.

Anyways , my question is - is/was that the Correct way of doing so when using these "INSTALL DATA ONLY" Releases?

WD

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The way you done it is pretty much all we can do unless another copy turns up. In the case of this the kit it was on only had the install data meaning it was likely from a disc copy of the game.

I think retail spat out a ton of errors too but I cannot remember now sorry.

n99k3d

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
The way you done it is pretty much all we can do unless another copy turns up. In the case of this the kit it was on only had the install data meaning it was likely from a disc copy of the game.

I think retail spat out a ton of errors too but I cannot remember now sorry.

Thank you very much for the Info on it thats good to know :)

Right now im trying my luck rebuilding Dead Rising 2 August 2010 PS3 Release with X360 Files also from around August

I think there probably arent a lot of changes but would be cool if it works with Debug Menu on PS3 :)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6