Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

N64 Randnet Keyboard API / Library for homebrews

Impendo64

Original poster
Registered
Jul 23, 2019
Willing to start developing some homebrew for the N64 that use the Randnet Keyboard, I figured out that the Official N64 OS standard functions doesn't manage the Keyboard controller (at least on the OS/PC - v2.0L) .

The only game that officially handles it is the Randnet Disk on the 64DD but I don't think that a decompiled code of that game exists.

So I was wondering if someone already managed to make a custom API that handles the Randnet Keyboard on homebrews :) .

I've seen that recently Zoinkity managed to make it work with a patch :

Reactions: Americandad

stuntpenguin

Donator
Donator
Registered
Dec 6, 2020
Donations
£1,000.48
AGName
stuntpenguin
AG Join Date
So I think your aim is to use the keyboard with other games / utilities?

Years back, I programmed PIC micro-controller to convert gamecube controller protocol to n64. I completely ripped it off of someone else's work. Not that I was trying to steal credit, but wanted to understand what was happening. Clearly it wasn't great because it doesn't work on certain games. re-realized that tonight while trying to play some games bit a better thumbstick.

So the idea is this:
  • Use a Linux device with 3.3V GPIOs
  • Emulate controller protocol, including memory and rumble
  • Use a GPIO line of a beaglebone or similar to be processed with any c program
  • handle other shit

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00