Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful
  • Hello, Guest.

With the recent attacks against members, and lack of care towards their mental health we have started a fundraiser to help fund the life saving charity the Samaritans. Without their support and efforts many people we know wouldn't be alive.

If you're able to help, you can donate via our fundraiser on GoFundMe Link

Thank you.

Recent events & OG's future

Tongara

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tongara
AG Join Date
Sep 23, 2009
Yeah, it's great to see it back up, just wish any page would load. haha

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
-=FamilyGuy=-
AG Join Date
March 3, 2007
Doesn't want to load for me at all. I'm trying to find one darn thread too, because the archive I found has no pictures.
I'll try to look into my own backup. Remind me via PM in a few days if I haven't updated you.

How legal or not would hosting the backup on GitHub be? So that we can collaborate on fixing stuff?

WD

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Doesn't want to load for me at all. I'm trying to find one darn thread too, because the archive I found has no pictures.
The pictures never worked on ours. We manually created the database from scratch, I'm not sure if I could "trick xenforo" into taking old backups. I think I have 8GB of attachements still.
Yeah, it's great to see it back up, just wish any page would load. haha
Issue is the old servers gone, I'm not staying here more so with the freak show that caused me to leave still firing without care.
I'll try to look into my own backup. Remind me via PM in a few days if I haven't updated you.

How legal or not would hosting the backup on GitHub be? So that we can collaborate on fixing stuff?
The issue with the .org clone is the guy didn't keep the ID's from AG.com, The one he has post 1 could be post 55 where's post 1 on the one we had is still post 1.

We made sure every id matched unless the script we had coded messed any up. this means if you wanted
https://www.assemblergames.com/threads/signature-maximum-image-size.67238/ on the archive it's
https://www.assembler-games.com/threads/signature-maximum-image-size.67238/ the only change is - in the url.

If there's enough demand I'll sort another VPS but the main concern is if the new owner once found will be able to afford. So I stuck it on the CDN which isn't designed for loads like this. The VPS we had before had 8GB ram where's this only has 4GB and it also lacks an SSD.