Here are some external resources you may find helpful

Recent events & OG's future

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaglord

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
I think I've just experienced some of this drama in this thread.

If this is some admin or mod abusing his powers I'm gone.
lol this was me and some other dude trolling, you left the admin options open on that page for some reason.

Arcadia

Registered
Registered
Community Contributor
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
lol this was me and some other dude trolling, you left the admin options open on that page for some reason.
1. Why?
2. What do you mean "you"?

Digmac

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Digmac
AG Join Date
I hate what has become of this community and scene. I left for a reason, and I'm glad I've never come back to it. When I helped to make OG from the downfall of AG, I didn't want the community to turn into absolute shit like this, otherwise I would have never wanted OG to be a thing. Assembler was my home base for a good while and it was enjoyable. This site is nothing of the sort. Just roll the entire forum back to when we first made it, Damien. When Morphic whoever wasn't even a blip on the radar. It's better that way.

WD

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate what has become of this community and scene. I left for a reason, and I'm glad I've never come back to it. When I helped to make OG from the downfall of AG, I didn't want the community to turn into absolute shit like this, otherwise I would have never wanted OG to be a thing. Assembler was my home base for a good while and it was enjoyable. This site is nothing of the sort. Just roll the entire forum back to when we first made it, Damien. When Morphic whoever wasn't even a blip on the radar. It's better that way.

Sadly unable too, I'm just the "care taker" now. After Morphic left due to the same reasons that forced me out, until one of the other staff are willing to stand up and take the site it's going to be as is. The only changes would be bringing back disabled addons or making sure there's security updates.

Bills are paid for a year, I'll least make sure the site doesn't go down but other than that I'm done.

OG's goal was never to be AG 2.0, it was always to focus on video games and presrevation. We started an actual museum in 2020, although it was online only due to funding but the jerks that cause the issues and attack ruined that. 60TB+ of game history is lost because of these people.

I warned, but people honestly do not read anymore. The amount of times I have to tell people to read annoucements or to read rules is disturbing.

This movie is becoming more true,

I personally cannot take the stress of running this site anymore. Which is why I left.. until Morphic left due to these same people.

krabscode

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
I've always hated seeing beta communities die because of degenerate people. I wish there was some way I could help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.