FromAllAspects

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
FromAllAspects
AG Join Date
December 7th, 2017
I could trade in my PS4 for credit though and buy it.. I dont even have a pro
Trust me, it's a huge step up, not just in performance, but also the fact its huge selling point is 4K resolution. I think the normal PlayStation 4's fetch a premium for trade credit, even if it is EB Games/GameStop. (better act fast though as the PlayStation 5 may be announced soon, which might hurt the resale value) Hahaha.

They're not exactly going fast at the moment, but like the saying goes, it's all word of mouth, especially with the last limited edition systems as of late, the most notable being the 500 Million.

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

Reactions: Pinta77

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Trust me, it's a huge step up, not just in performance, but also the fact its huge selling point is 4K resolution. I think the normal PlayStation 4's fetch a premium for trade credit, even if it is EB Games/GameStop. (better act fast though as the PlayStation 5 may be announced soon, which might hurt the resale value) Hahaha.

They're not exactly going fast at the moment, but like the saying goes, it's all word of mouth, especially with the last limited edition systems as of late, the most notable being the 500 Million.

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects
I checked gamestop's website. It says $150 credit and $120 cash in USD. Not sure if that is with or without the controller. I might go ask when I have a chance to get out of work. So I could pay maybe $250 usd if I trade in

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Alright, I just pre ordered mine as well

Drain You

Registered
Jul 14, 2019
AGName
Drain You
AG Join Date
April 1, 2014
I came in here to post about how I bought a basketball case that worked pretty great for displaying a Gamecube...

Then I got distracted and almost placed an order for that damn Death Stranding PS4. I got all the way to the place order page and then started X'ing out of tabs.

• Haha

FromAllAspects

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
FromAllAspects
AG Join Date
December 7th, 2017
I came in here to post about how I bought a basketball case that worked pretty great for displaying a Gamecube...

Then I got distracted and almost placed an order for that damn Death Stranding PS4. I got all the way to the place order page and then started X'ing out of tabs.

Hahaha. I think I've caused a bit of a chain reaction with this Death Stranding PlayStation 4 Pro. It is definitely a eye catching console. If anything, this might be the very last limited edition console for the PlayStation 4 before the PlayStation 5 rolls out.

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018

Then I got distracted and almost placed an order for that damn Death Stranding PS4. I got all the way to the place order page and then started X'ing out of tabs.t
Sorry for derailing a bit. I guess @FromAllAspects wasn't joking about word of mouth

Reactions: FromAllAspects

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Even the Neo Geo Stick 2 works with it and that thing doesn't work on anything that isn't a PS3.

I have my Qanba hooked up to it and I'm playing Tekken 3 like I'm 16 again.

I wish Brook would make one for Saturn.

Reactions: Frogger

Chaotic Mind

AG Refugee Retro Brony
Original poster
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
sonicdude10
AG Join Date
Jan 17, 2012
I bought this damn thing. Why? Pointless project to make it into a mass disc dumper for CD, DVD, BD, and such. I blame Ben Heck and his now legendary Xbox 360 disc changer hack for me doing this now. I compared the internals and the disc mechanism is same as the one he used for his hack so it should be fairly easy for me to do. This one seems just fine mechanically. Problems with it are electrical and that does not matter to me as I'll be dumping all original electronics anyways. This includes the guts of the disc reader in favor of my own BD ROM drive guts. Arduino for the disc table rotation control. Disc loading and unloading will be handled by the drive tray eject control. Should be easy enough to do. I hope...

Reactions: Windjammer

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
I bought this damn thing. Why? Pointless project to make it into a mass disc dumper for CD, DVD, BD, and such. I blame Ben Heck and his now legendary Xbox 360 disc changer hack for me doing this now. I compared the internals and the disc mechanism is same as the one he used for his hack so it should be fairly easy for me to do. This one seems just fine mechanically. Problems with it are electrical and that does not matter to me as I'll be dumping all original electronics anyways. This includes the guts of the disc reader in favor of my own BD ROM drive guts. Arduino for the disc table rotation control. Disc loading and unloading will be handled by the drive tray eject control. Should be easy enough to do. I hope...

dang 400 discs , are you going to document your progress on here ?

my.retro.tech

Registered
Oct 17, 2019
Picked up a copy of Panzer Dragoon Zwei for £20 at the London Gaming Market at the weekend
.pdz.jpg

Last edited:

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
I just got this from a buddy that owns a game shop. He found a bunch of these, unused in their original storage tube which has a label with "BATMAN ON-SALE POSTER" and a bar code.

ZlzYU65.jpg

Make a donation