Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

X360 [Release] 17559 HvP.xex (Allow's Debug builds to run on JTAG / RGH without RGL or XDK)

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
Hi All,

From the brilliant mind that brought you JRPC2 and XDRPC for JTAG / RGH, I bring you HvP.xex, what does this do you ask?
This little xex when set as a plugin allows you to run FULL DEBUG builds on JTAG / RGH without the need for RGL or an XDK.

It's still very much BETA so please report any bugs / builds that do not work with it, I can confirm that COD debugs and NFS HP Internal debug does work perfect with this plugin.

To install simply place on the root of your HDD and set as a plugin in your launch.ini, please note that this plugin only works on dashboard version 17559 (which is the latest), so please update your JTAG / RGH to the latest dashboard before using this.

DO NOT RENAME THE PLUGIN, IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DO.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!SIwByC5I!ThJmnia39Dq2YGae5yhieirMeaiSJAqUSz2HZUH5V9A

The one thing we ask is that this is not re-uploaded and if you are sharing it please share this topic link so they can come here and get it.

Credit:
Xx jAmes t xX - Developing this plugin.
Chr0m3 x MoDz - Testing, dumping, debugging, releasing.

Now go enjoy all those builds people!

Please leave a comment and some information about the build you are running if it works for you.

Known Problems / Issues / Solutions:

Problem: Running this plugin while using original Xbox compatibility causes issues.
Solution: Disable the plugin before running original Xbox games.

Problem: When launching a debug build it kicks me offline.
Solution: Don't use debug builds while online.

Problem: Debug build that is known to work fine on XDK doesn't launch or crashes.
Solution: Leave a comment with as much info about the build and error as you can, and @Xx jAmes t xX will look into it, we may ask you to PM one of us the build that is having issues.

Last edited:

CoolGuy5540

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for this! My RGH is bricked at the moment but as soon as I get it repaired I'll be sure to try this on it.
Will retail games still work with this plugin enabled or will it need to be disabled before playing retail?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
Thanks for this! My RGH is bricked at the moment but as soon as I get it repaired I'll be sure to try this on it.
Will retail games still work with this plugin enabled or will it need to be disabled before playing retail?
Yep, retail games will still work no problem.

davo123

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks, saves me having to get a dual nand setup. Appreciate the hard work put into this.

FederalGOKU

Registered
Feb 6, 2019
AGName
FederalGOKU
hell yea man thank you so much for this glad i dont have to keep reflashing between shitty rgloader and regular to play these builds!

JFilly

Registered
Jan 27, 2020
Insane to see something like this and very grateful you're making it public. Big props guys (y)
Edit: I've just tested it on my Corona RGH and the Cod4 328 online-patched default_mp.xex, the mw2 iw4mp.exe, and the cod4 253 CoD3SP.exe all worked flawlessly! Congrats on making RGLoader and my Trinity I bought completely useless when it comes to cod builds :^D

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
The South Park Stick of Truth builds are a mix on being able to boot. The non-debug builds (still signed as debug) will work perfectly just fine with little problems. NewYork.xex, which are the full debug builds, still fail to launch under the plugin being selected.

Feb 24, 2019
As for UE3 builds it seems that only XEReleaseLTCG and Shipping xex files only work, which if I recall they're all retail signed.

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
I'm having problems with blur 2 build too, Kaizen_Release.xex complains about something related to xbdm
this is completely fine as you can do everything you want with 2nd xex but posting this just for the report.
NOTE: pressing a like it asks makes this error appear again, and again, and again

Attachments

• 10.100.1.95-image4.png
    10.100.1.95-image4.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 0

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
1582651535615.png
aand here is an other version of this error which appears for a brief second when you spam a.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014

Xolara

Aug 8, 2019
AGName
Xolara
When loading debug builds using HVP, is it supposed to prevent you from logging into Xbox Live? Always get logged off when accessing the builds and seem to can't log in again until I exit back into dash.

Also seem to be getting Crash Intercepted errors when loading Black Ops 2 Builds. The Mw2 build worked fine.

Is there something I may be missing?

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
When loading debug builds using HVP, is it supposed to prevent you from logging into Xbox Live? Always get logged off when accessing the builds and seem to can't log in again until I exit back into dash.

Also seem to be getting Crash Intercepted errors when loading Black Ops 2 Builds. The Mw2 build worked fine.

incomparibility with title updates maybe? i had problems with some builds because of them

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014

I would NOT be using it online.

Xx jAmes t xX

Feb 25, 2020
I'm having problems with blur 2 build too, Kaizen_Release.xex complains about something related to xbdm
this is completely fine as you can do everything you want with 2nd xex but posting this just for the report.
NOTE: pressing a like it asks makes this error appear again, and again, and again
Those assert error's are caused by the game calling an xbdm import witch my plugin just replaces with a null return, I might be able to get around it by looking if you are running xbdm and calling the export if the ordinal exists or maybe just return some valid data if the game doesn't do anything with it.
But yeah I would need to see the game executable to fix it.

Elapagaluces94

Registered
Jul 31, 2019
AGName
ElApagaLuces
AG Join Date
31/7/2019
All right, the only prototype that i tried was Hot Pursuit 2010 and as you say both xex work without problems, but when wanting to play again xbox classic games they crash on black screen and when leaving the menu it says fatal crash intercepted, do you know why this happens?

1582724531585.png

Last edited:

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014

Xolara

Aug 8, 2019
AGName
Xolara
I would NOT be using it online.

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I've always used builds on a devkit and never on a modded 360, Why wouldn't it be recommended to use them online, ban reasons, could screw up the console or something else?

Ty for the release btw, It's amazing that Retail consoles are now able to load builds (to a certain extent) without the need of RGLoader.

Make a donation