Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Release of a Japanese prototype for the game "TYPING OF THE DEAD (V1.001 2000.03.07) on Dreamcast.

ehw

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
Not a prototype unfortantely, it's a perfect match for "Typing of the Dead, The (Japan)" from Redump. :(

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Not a prototype unfortantely, it's a perfect match for "Typing of the Dead, The (Japan)" from Redump. :(
I suspected it was in the final. It will do a redump for verification of the blow.

I'll let you see if my builds already exist or not, whether final or not, I already have enough things to do hi hi hi. For example, today I learned of the existence of an almost unknown unreleased which was canceled 2 months before its release.

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00