Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Release of an unpublished prototype "Agartha Demo 2001 March 9th 2001" (to be confirmed) for Dreamcast

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
-Specificity of the Build as for example its Debug Menu and the option Free Camera which allows to interact directly in the video.
-Availability of the first GD-I for this unreleased as well as a CD-I to burn the game
-It is not playable but remains very interesting thanks to the debug menu.

To be found in my file on this cancelled game

Agartha Dreamcast New Build Debug menu.jpg

Weinflames

Registered
Mar 25, 2020
AGName
Weinflames
Out of curiosity, is it not playable because of missing/corrupted files? Would it be possible to use files from the playable build to bring it back to life?

In any case, thanks for sharing!

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Out of curiosity, is it not playable because of missing/corrupted files? Would it be possible to use files from the playable build to bring it back to life?

In any case, thanks for sharing!
This is not playable because the build must have been created in this way. However, maybe a playable section is hidden in the game files knowing that on the corrupted prototype there was one. I doubt, I would have seen it.

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Edit: The corrupted build of Agartha could be partially repaired thanks to @VictSok

Added:
-an interview with Frederick Raynal.
-link to download this functional corrupted version

Still no way to put the video on Start and walk around with the free camera ...
"Unfortunately, it is impossible to make a PLAYABLE segment works due to Terrein1 file corrupted"

To be found in my Agartha article

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00