Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Release of "The Preparatory Work" Kyskrew (dreamcast unreleased games)

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
When we talk about canceled Dreamcast games, we always think of headlines like "Soul Reaver 2" or "Half life". No one remembered "Kyskrew". Yet it did exist, the project had gone relatively far.

The game was in development by Dragonhydre later renamed Cristal Dream, an independent French team made up of around twenty members at the height of the project.

We were to lead a young rebel by the name of "Kyle" enraged at being forced by his father to enlist in Tyrell's Military Academy. There he will learn to wield the sword with dexterity to fulfill his destiny and save the planet Farnell.

Christophe, alias Shinji, one of the composers of music offers us these musical themes. We can thank him for making his archives publicly available.
The complete file on Kyskrew (sketch, concept art, music, part of script) can be read at the following address, you will find the Shinji archives there for download:

Edit: Make some noise to unearth more and have testimonials from other members of the team. I was able to locate that Shinji. There must be more!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    205.8 KB · Views: 0

Arcadia

Registered
Registered
Community Contributor
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
Incredible! Were there also plans for a GBA version? How about other platforms?

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Incredible! Were there also plans for a GBA version? How about other platforms?
On a photo of my article, we see how they wanted to publish the GBA version (GBA connected to a GC connected to a server)

I was only able to locate one member of the project. He didn't tell me more. We would have to locate the others ...

Alevat

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Alevat
AG Join Date
19-06-2020
When we talk about canceled Dreamcast games, we always think of headlines like "Soul Reaver 2" or "Half life".
Still waiting for this day, for release "Soul Reaver 2" dreamcast version, even video that show more.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6