Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£3,570.00
Received
£1,166.36
Latest donor
MSX MSX
32%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Renderware Studio now cracked (Unity like game engine for PS2, Gamecube, Xbox and PC)

shoopdahoop22

Dec 23, 2019
Hello, really late to this, but I need some help with this

The archive.org link mentions how there's a crack for Renderware Studio included with the download, but I'm not seeing it anywhere?

Can someone please help me out?
unknown.png

Kneesnap

Jun 11, 2019
AGName
Kneesnap
AG Join Date
September 11, 2017
Looking forward to it, I'm having issues installing it.

Kneesnap

Jun 11, 2019
AGName
Kneesnap
AG Join Date
September 11, 2017
Nevermind, I installed a fresh new Windows XP VM and got it to work.

I don't think everything I did needs to be done exactly the same for it to work, but here's what I did:

1) Changed the system date to June 30th, 2004.
2) Ran the Studio setup. Said 'no' when it asks if I wanted a permanent license.
3) Installed 'Microsoft Forms Library' with the exe provided by Microsoft here. (direct link) I've archived this direct link on the wayback machine too.
4) RenderWare Studio ran successfully.

I don't know why my previous VM didn't work, maybe it was because it wasn't Service Pack 3, like this new VM is.

Reactions: Dzenat

igoryek

Registered
Oct 18, 2021
okay, used VMWare with 3D acceleration and now it works.
also i didn't change date to 2004.

P.S. is there any way to get Renderware Audio?

Last edited:

ReindeerNomad

Registered
Oct 25, 2020
Super cool! I did not see this crack release. A lot of cool games built from here. Now I have something new to play with. ;)

eigenvalue

Registered
Mar 24, 2022
Wow. Pretty cool to see the actual Renderware studio reaching the hands of those on the outside. Neat!

shoopdahoop22

Dec 23, 2019
I really wish there was an easier way to use this ngl

If there was a way to get the SDK running on modern versions of Windows that would be gold

shoopdahoop22

Dec 23, 2019
Know how to bypass this? Using VirtualBox
unknown.png

Similarly, Max 6 has this error:

unknown.png
It's been a while since I last fiddled with it, but I believe VirtualBox 6.1+ changed some stuff with 3D acceleration in XP and thus it's not supported anymore

So your best bet is to either try VMWare or downgrade to 6.0

SonikkuA

Sep 22, 2020
It's been a while since I last fiddled with it, but I believe VirtualBox 6.1+ changed some stuff with 3D acceleration in XP and thus it's not supported anymore

So your best bet is to either try VMWare or downgrade to 6.0
Hmm, using 6.0.18 now, and it's still showing the same error message. DX9 is installed....

shoopdahoop22

Dec 23, 2019
Honestly I think for ease-of-use I'm going to see if I can export the XP virtual machine with everything pre-installed

Give me a little while while I re-learn how to set up everything

shoopdahoop22

Dec 23, 2019
MKWQQAY.png

Well, good news:
Using VMWare, I was able to get Renderware installed quite literally with no issues.

So if you're looking to tinker around with this, don't use VirtualBox.

I haven't done anything beyond getting everything set up, I just needed to get the basics out of the way first.

I have bundled everything needed for setup into one convenient place, as well as additional instructions:

If any issues arise for installation, please let me know.

EDIT:
It looks like Visual Studio .NET 2003 is needed, according to the Studio manual:

eE9nM6w.png

Currently looking for a link

Last edited:

SonikkuA

Sep 22, 2020
I think that's literally JUST for code compiling for builds directly, which is still nuts we have the editor. Your Mega link seems broken though

Unfortunately VMware is giving me this trash...
unknown.png

Let me choose my E drive! ;_;

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£3,570.00
Received
£1,166.36
Latest donor
MSX MSX
32%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses